Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

WDWYankee15

All the more reason why this "event" sucks for Disneyland. The fairies are always out... This is nothing new.
Boo Hoo! It might not be a good one for DL but honestly it just goes to show that DL doesn't need something "special" for a Limited Time. They always have the better stuff.

And let's face it, most weeks the LTM events are way better at DL on top of the fact that they already have lots of good stuff.

GiveMeTheMusic

Boo Hoo! It might not be a good one for DL but honestly it just goes to show that DL doesn't need something "special" for a Limited Time. They always have the better stuff.

And let's face it, most weeks the LTM events are way better at DL on top of the fact that they already have lots of good stuff.

DL has a fan and AP community that demands and appreciates the effort. WDW does not.

Californian Elitist

Just because the events in Florida have been lackluster doesn't mean California's events have to sink low as well.

It's not okay that this event is underwhelming. All of them need to have some sort of interest.

joanna71985

@raven24, @joanna71985: that's ridiculous that they are doing this especially if the fairies are in regular rotation. I think the only "special" part of this event for both parks is the fairy keeper that they were mentioning..

As far as WDW is concerned, I'm looking forward to the event because outside of Tink and Rosetta (and somewhat Vidia), Fawn/Iridessa/Silvermist were pretty much retired (so it will be nice to see them out again). I have a feeling the event will be higher regarded at WDW then DL (but I could be wrong)

disneyfan1995

As far as WDW is concerned, I'm looking forward to the event because outside of Tink and Rosetta (and somewhat Vidia), Fawn/Iridessa/Silvermist were pretty much retired (so it will be nice to see them out again). I have a feeling the event will be higher regarded at WDW then DL (but I could be wrong)

It'll probably be received better at WDW. It's really sad that so many great characters just get retired from WDW. I'm only 17, but I remember going when I was younger and seeing so many great characters and then now it's just the generic ones and maybe a couple random characters.

Californian Elitist

@raven24, @joanna71985: that's ridiculous that they are doing this especially if the fairies are in regular rotation. I think the only "special" part of this event for both parks is the fairy keeper that they were mentioning..

I just feel they could have included something like this with Long Lost Friends. Not have the fairies actually with the other characters, but have both meet and greets going on at the same time.

disneyfan1995

I just feel they could have included something like this with Long Lost Friends. Not have the fairies actually with the other characters, but have both meet and greets going on at the same time.

That definitely would have made a lot of sense. I still don't understand why they can't keep them in a regular rotation. There's way too many "long lost friends" at WDW nowadays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom