Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

menamechris

Are we taking guesses on what tomorrow's announcement is?

I am guessing - "Come meet and greet with Pooh and Tigger on Main Street as they hand out post-New Year's party favors....because the Party NEVER stops at the Magic Kingdom".

I would say they would also throw in a daily performance by the embarassingly bad hip-hop dance crew they have been using during the holiday parties, but I think that would actual cost TDO some cash to pull off.

jrh1985

It's been pushed for but not green lit yet.
It might be easier to bring back SNFS than MM&M. I know it's just a name change but how would they promo MM&M to the General Public? Unless MK does A P&P week and brings back MM&M and Enchanted Adventures Parade

menamechris

The fireworks for Summer Nightastic were incredible. I would love to think TDO would find it worth the effort and expense to bring it back for a week for Limited Time Magic.

menamechris

I am assuming if we don't hear anything in the next hour...that is Week 2's "magic"....and Disney Marketing has reached an all-time creative low....

justavoice

Week 2 was going to be watching paint dry, until they realized that they would have to actually have something painted. That was scraped and now are leaning toward finding the kodak picture spots (shh never mind that the signs are coming down anyway it will seem like a throwback)

71jason

So according to Blog replies, these "Limited Time Magic" hats have been on sale since November. If this ends up becoming week 2's only thing, the promotion becomes laughable. (This from a guy who defended "Bling in the New Year" no less.)

71jason

Week 2 was going to be watching paint dry, until they realized that they would have to actually have something painted. That was scraped and now are leaning toward finding the kodak picture spots (shh never mind that the signs are coming down anyway it will seem like a throwback)

Interestingly, as of last night Muppetvision 3D is still sponsored by Kodak. Hostess even said so. Cheaper to give them free publicity rather than edit the video, I suppose.

(Also, "Just A. Voice", if you are who I suspect you are, great to have you back on the Disney forums.)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Apparently, this (more and more) limited promotion will not see something different each week in each resort.

menamechris

Crazy and laughable. And Tom Smith is still encouraging people to come back every Friday to see the next week's "announcement"? So Week 1 - we had a dance party (this is ALWAYS there - not limited); Week 2 - Hats for purchase that have been sold since at least November (also not limited, apparently). Who are they trying to fool? The general public doesn't care about this, and the fanbase can see through the smoke and mirrors of it.... It's actually offensive to fans' intelligence.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom