Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Rasvar

TDO. I hope you are listening. I will save for an Annual Pass if you bring back the Diamond Horseshoe.

A shame I am planning my Disneyland trip this next coming year. When I first read talk of the Golden coming back for a limited time I hope I would be there. Wally Boag is one of my comedic heroes.
That would take a hell of a lot of magic to get Wally Boag back, unfortunately. Maybe they can do a hologram Wally Boag. (Oh yeah, that technology fits Frontierland)

Rasvar

Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!
The best part is that they can still do Pepto Bismol castle on the cheap! Limited Time Magic means it doesn't have to be all day long. When the sun comes down, they can now just use the projectors to redo Cinderella's Castle without having to do a lot of construction work!

Californian Elitist

The best part is that they can still do Pepto Bismol castle on the cheap! Limited Time Magic means it doesn't have to be all day long. When the sun comes down, they can now just use the projectors to redo Cinderella's Castle without having to do a lot of construction work!

You know what the sad part is? The Florida team actually thinks that way. SMH.

celluloid

That would take a hell of a lot of magic to get Wally Boag back, unfortunately. Maybe they can do a hologram Wally Boag. (Oh yeah, that technology fits Frontierland)

I am aware he passed but I meant the character and spirit. Something Disney has been lacking in most places(nice to see streetmosphere in New Fantasyland, may be the part I actually like about it) but still norse Horseshoe for so long.

asianway

I figure at some point this year DAWM, MiSiCi, or CADCT will get cancelled, and then they'll bring it back for limited time magic-the rest of the year of course.

JustInTime

They have actually already done that. The cake castle was part of the Magic, Memories and You show.

PalisadesPkteer

Tapestry Of Nations? :)

If they did bring back Tapestry of Nations Parade ( or even Tapestry of Dreams for that matter), then I would book a trip there for one of these.

Maybe book a trip if Dreamfinder / Figment characters returned, SSE went back to the Irons or Tomorrow's child versions, Cranium command came back, return CM's and return "Listen to the Land" version or El Rio del Tiempo at EPCOT were to return briefly. These are things (although some would be difficult now) that could be done temporarily. (Add AK Boats and Symbiosis)Symbiosis and Magic Journeys)

There are other things that can never come back even temporarily, Horizons, World of Motion, old UoE, Food Rocks, Kitchen Kabaret, Sea base Alpha, Body Wars, Lights of Winter, (still do not believe the "obsolete tech excuse!) old Animation tour, old Backlot tour, Timekeeper, If you had wings, Delta Dreamflight, Legend of the Lion King show and 20,000 Leagues under the sea. Yea, I know - there are more I could list here. (Add: Adventurers Club!!!)

doctornick

Maybe book a trip if Dreamfinder / Figment characters returned, SSE went back to the Irons or Tomorrow's child versions, Cranium command came back, return CM's and return "Listen to the Land" version or El Rio del Tiempo at EPCOT were to return briefly. These are things (although some would be difficult now) that could be done temporarily. (Add AK Boats and Symbiosis and Magic Journeys)

Hmm, hadn't thought about it but running the Discovery River Boats or the Swan Boats at MK would be kind of neat. I don't think they would be that difficult to do, though I'm sure that TDO would not view the expense as worth it.

asianway

Hmm, hadn't thought about it but running the Discovery River Boats or the Swan Boats at MK would be kind of neat. I don't think they would be that difficult to do, though I'm sure that TDO would not view the expense as worth it.
Were the swans free floating? I didn't see much infrastructure when they last drained the moat. Plus I'm not sure they could clear the new Adventureland bridge.

Rasvar

Were the swans free floating? I didn't see much infrastructure when they last drained the moat. Plus I'm not sure they could clear the new Adventureland bridge.
I thought they were on a track. Not even sure the entire route is navigable anymore. I did find an old video.

Rasvar

They were not on a track.
Yeah, that's right. remember them bouncing around at times now. Oddly I think I only ever rode them about five times. They just never really appealed to me as a kid and teenager and were gone by the time I could enjoy them again.

71jason

iosis and Magic Journeys)

There are other things that can never come back even temporarily ... (Add: Adventurers Club!!!)

Comedy Warehouse reunion has worked out pretty well. Granted performing the Library shows in a generic theater would not be anywhere near the same experience, but the AdvClub fans wouldn't care and they'd fill up all 800 seats for each show anyway. Throw in the bar in the back of the theater and this might be the only LTM event that actually comes close to turning a profit!

(Of course, the potentially explosive popularity of the event--I personally know over a dozen people who WOULD fly in last minute just for that, people would line up outside the theater at park opening--is the reason it will never happen. Can't make the decision to shutter PI look even more misguided.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom