Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

MouseRocker

I wish WDW had Disneylands, "Mad Tea Party band". It's just amazing. Type it into the search bar of you tube. Tim Burton designed the costumes as well. They probably spent $1 mill on staging.

Longhairbear

I think Disney has decided that Limited Time Magic is properly seen from the One Disney perspective. They *are* having something next week... in Disneyland (the Golden Horseshoe).
We just happen to have booked our DVC studio villa at VGC for a 2 nite stay during this time frame. We will make sure we see this show!

Californian Elitist

This week's LTM are the selection of a couple of hats. Seriously. It's on the Disney Parks Blog website.

We just happen to have booked our DVC studio villa at VGC for a 2 nite stay during this time frame. We will make sure we see this show!

Are you an AP? Disneyland is providing a special dinner package for annual passholders for the Golden Horseshoe Revue. If you call for those tickets, do it ASAP. I've heard people have been on hold for those tickets for at least 30 minutes. I called early and was on hold for only seven. Something to think about.:)

Yzma

Anyone hear what this weeks limited magic is? Bling in the new year ended yesterday and the site hasn't been updated.

Nothing planned for Week 2, it's not a weekly thing. Week 3 has something planned and Week 4 is going to be a big one! Each week is sort of hit or miss, I wouldn't expect something every week, all year.

Next Big Thing

No, Disney wants to roll out the incredibly disappointing announcements one Friday at a time all year....
That's so they can continuously make it look like something is happening this year (at WDW specifically) ... even though nothing of substance actually is and i'm pretty sure they don't have a clue in the world to what they are going to do with this promotion.

JafarMaleficent

Nothing planned for Week 2, it's not a weekly thing. Week 3 has something planned and Week 4 is going to be a big one! Each week is sort of hit or miss, I wouldn't expect something every week, all year.

They advertised it that way. Something each week all year. If I remember correctly.
From the Disney parks blog
We have 52 weeks of magical surprises planned for you at Disney Parks in 2013.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom