News Disney Genie digital assistant app coming to Walt Disney World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figments Friend

Tiered pricing, depending on how busy the Parks are...and what 'season'.

Remember how the admission pricing for Park tickets is based on 'seasons'?
Value Season, Peak Season, etc.?
Don't be surprised to see similar pricing schemes for the prices to access particular Attractions.

I can easily see them charging more on 'peak' days then during 'value season' days as Guests will be far more willing to cough up the cash with the click of a 'Genie' button the busier the Parks are.

-

Kevin_W

Have you eaten at Dollywood? And the parks you list don’t have dozens of sit down restaurants as an integral selling point.
I have, though only once. Better than Cedar Fair/Six Flags, worse than Disney IMO. (Or at least the good parts of Disney - I'll happily agree with anyone that says Disney QS burgers are junk.)

Touchdown

Have you ever eaten at a Cedar Fairborn Six Flags park? It's chic to complain about Disney food, but it's miles and miles above amusement parks.
Ever eaten at Dollywood/Silver Dollar City?
Busch Gardens/Sea World?
Disneyland?

All have better counter service then WDW with more variety too (outside of the festival booths for the former, all of Epcot for the latter.)

Deanieb59

I’m growing more and more disillusioned with Disney trying to control everything about your stay. I love Disney World don’t get me wrong, but they now highly schedule every aspect of your trip. I come from a line of work where I’m on a very rigid schedule. I’m much more of a go with the flow person on vacation. But it sound like even more so with Genie that can’t be possible.
Oh I know-all spontaneity is gone. Your entire day is scheduled except for bathroom breaks.

MurphyJoe

Tiered pricing, depending on how busy the Parks are...and what 'season'.

Remember how the admission pricing for Park tickets is based on 'seasons'?
Value Season, Peak Season, etc.?
Don't be surprised to see similar pricing schemes for the prices to access particular Attractions.

I can easily see them charging more on 'peak' days then during 'value season' days as Guests will be far more willing to cough up the cash with the click of a 'Genie' button the busier the Parks are.

-

I could also see them adjust the price for instant access depending on how long the stand-by line is in real-time. For example, wait time * $0.50 = Ride It Now, with a minimum price floor.

UNCgolf

Fried dough is not a funnel cake! Fried dough is just that, dough, ie it has yeast. Funnel cake is made from a batter and gets squeezed out into the oil.

Funnel cakes are disgusting.
Fried dough is amazing.

How can the first sentence be so correct, and the second two be so wrong?

Fried dough is pretty good, don't get me wrong -- but it doesn't hold a candle to a funnel cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom