Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

ToTBellHop

1721818821357.gif

DCBaker

Premium Member
Hi again, any word yet on whether AP LLMPs need to match the park that’s on their park reservation?

As of this morning, your park reservation as an Annual Passholder does not need to match which park you choose to purchase Lightning Lane Multi Pass.

For example, if you have a park reservation at Magic Kingdom, you can still chose Disney's Hollywood Studios and have times available before 2pm.

Stupido

I was able to book reservations from Saturday through Monday. Everything was super easy, and I shockingly didn't run into one singular bug/crash. Peter Pan and Test Track weren't selectable options for me. I am a UI designer, so I may be a little biased, but I felt all click through felt super intuitive and easy to follow. I was very nervous knowing Disney's technological infrastructure, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

ToTBellHop

I noticed this, why does it show August 14th pricing when no one should be eligible 21 days out?
They’ll need to fix the coding. It also isn’t letting me book more than 4 days out. July 29 says ineligible and that I can book July 26 at 7 am? At last check, 3 days before is not 7 days before. Someone messed up.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Yes, but if you select a park, it will say you’re ineligible.
I have friends getting in next Friday, so I checked that date. For them, it said they are eligible to buy this Friday at 7 Eastern.

So apparently it is showing prices to let people see them, but only letting you buy when you're eligible. But it's also telling you when that is.

I think I woke up through the looking glass, because a new Disney IT rollout is acting user friendly and intuitive.

I'm going back to bed so I can wake up in the real world....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom