Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

Stupido

So you can't pick the times you want to ride?

You can. It defaults to stacking your ride options, but there's a modify time button. You can even modify your time after you purchase your slots.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.png
    IMG_2400.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 42

Stupido

So initially they don’t overlap but then you can modify to overlap them?

One of my reservations has a 10 minute overlap by default, but for the most part they don't overlap. But you can modify them to overlap if you prefer stacking.

It also takes into consideration dining reservations when giving your times. I have haunted mansion 9am. Then breakfast at Cinderella's at 10, then Tiana at 11 and pirates at 12. So the system knew to cross reference my dining when assigning time slots.

TheMaxRebo

So initially they don’t overlap but then you can modify to overlap them?

We saw an example this morning where the starting point/initial selection from the tool showed an overlap of 25 mins b/w two LLMPs

Screenshot_20240724-073115.png

Also noticed at the top it says "selects saved for 5 minutes" so guess you have 5 minutes to complete the process before losing your saved times

tanc

Did the Disneyland app launch as well? I saw a prompt come up so would be surprised if they already launched the system and people can book on there

John park hopper

Am I understanding this correctly Disney has monetized the old FP system where you used to be able to pick 3 attractions 60 days in advance for free and then do one at a time there after. Now you have to pay and only do 7 days in advance.

Last edited:

Kamikaze

Am I understanding this correctly Disney has monetized the old FP system where you used to be able to could pick 3 attractions 60 days in advance for free and then do one at a time there after. Now you have to pay and only do 7 days in advance.
This is what the complainers get. The worst of both systems, stuck together. Having to pay for it, having to book in advance, and having nothing (of the top tier) available day of.

MouseEarsMom33

One potential issue I saw is that the recommendation is based on seating times for shows. So I tested DAK and had Dinosaur, FotLK, and Nemo. It scheduled me for Nemo from 3:00-3:15 and then FotLK from 3:30-3:50. I don't think Nemo starts until 3:30. That is going to be confusing for those that don't realize seating times are different from show times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom