Disney Genie and Genie+ at Walt Disney World

C33Mom

Booked my LLMP for our trip that starts next Sat. Was booking for MK and DHS which days 5 and 6 of our trip - got what I wanted and with at least 1 pretty early LL

I tried to modify Pirates that be earlier but earliest available now is 9:55. Mansion they have a 9:20 but it won't let me modify to that so guessing can't have overlap before "day of"
I was able to get about 10-15m overlaps for some of my pre books during the initial pre-purchase shuffle, but now they seem to be holding the line on no more than 15m when I monkey around. Sometimes I’ve had to take a gamble cancelling one LL return so I can move another to a better time and then rebooking the one I cancelled. I wouldn’t do this for the hard to get headliners though. Most of my Tier 2s are throwaways.
Someone wanted me to check for availability sooner in my trip so after booking these I checked for day 2 of my trip (so day after arrival) and at first everything was available but then Tiana's went before I booked it, so tried for BTMRR plus same as above and would have gotten it all with a first LL return time of around noon
I check a few times a day since booking on Wednesday and have been able to get much better times for the few things I wanted to adjust EXCEPT Tiana’s —though I’ve been stymied by a mid-day TS reservation. I have see Tiana’s and Slinky come and go at 4/5/6 days out but they are later in the afternoon/evening times.
Thanks. We check in on a Saturday and our MK day is Tuesday. Hopefully I’m successful!
I don’t think you’re going to have any problem if you’re going during the next month slow season. We checked in Wed with MK on Sat (same spread), booked it first, and had a TBA return time before 1pm (I suspect it would be earlier if we didn’t have an 11AM brunch).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom