Disney Female Pet Names? And...

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for all of your help everyone. You guys gave us some really good names to choose from. Here is the baby girl Gracey!

DSC05498.jpg

DSC05501.jpg

DSC05528.jpg

DSC05522.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

bellanotte

What a cutie!

Well, I tried to think of some fun Disney girl names that weren't too obvious. Here's what I came up with:
(these first few may be too obvious for you, but I thought I'd throw them out there)

Lady
Marie (from Aristocrats)
Meeko (he's a boy in the movie, but I think it's an adorable name)
Peg (the girl dog that sings in the pound in Lady and the Tramp)
Perla
Suzy (the female mice names from Cinderella)
Babette (the feather duster from Beauty and the Beast)
Nakoma (Pocahontas's best friend)
Megara (from Hercules)
Eve (from WallE)
and finally, Ariel's sisters' names, which are
Aquata
Andrina
Atina
Arista
Adella
and Alana

I hope those help! Have a great time with your new, adorable puppy!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
All great ideas, I originally said Madame Leota but I think of old gypsy when I think of that. HM is my FAV WDW attraction so I wanted something from that. I thought of Constance too but I dont like the name Connie and thats what everyone will call her.

H20Babie

Not really a Disney character, but what about Willa (Isabella) from Kingdom Keepers? She'll be "keeping your kingdom" happy and safe, and she fits the description of Willa in the book, too. My own pup is named Finn. :)

Mouseketeer09

Jessie (Toy Story 2)
Dory (Finding Nemo)
Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Bianca (The Rescuers)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Cleo (Pinnochio)

sweetpee_1993

Oh I like Bianca! I love the Rescuers. That leads me to Penny as well since she's the little girl from the REscuers.

My furry baby is Riley Belle. SHe's a platinum/salt-n-pepper toy schnauzer. Riley is the lovable sidekick from National Treasure (even tho it's a boys name it works well for a girl, too) and Belle is from Beauty and the Beast. Her full registered name is: Riley Belle's Zipadeedoodah Day. She makes me smile. :)

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
How about:

FastPass
ADR
Boma
Epcot
ISAW
Phila (Philharmagic)
Everest
Yeti
Kungaloosh
TLAW
YENSID
MaryWeather
Flora
Faline (Bambi's chick)

sweetpee_1993

OMG! I totally love love love the name Boo! The character is adorable but that's also a "pet" name for loved ones. Some people refer to their loved ones as "sweatheart" or "baby" or "honey". Well, I've always called my youngest son "Boo" and he loves it! I've been refered to as "Boo" before by older coworkers who were being extra sweet to me. I think it may be a regional thing. I picked this up when we lived in the New Orleans area.

Your boxer is A-dorable, tho. Many congrats on your new fur-baby!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
All great ideas, I originally said Madame Leota but I think of old gypsy when I think of that. HM is my FAV WDW attraction so I wanted something from that. I thought of Constance too but I dont like the name Connie and thats what everyone will call her.
Why not go with Gracey since you love HM? It's feminine, cute, and a shout out to your favorite attraction! :shrug: :D

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
How about:

FastPass
ADR
Boma
Epcot
ISAW
Phila (Philharmagic)
Everest
Yeti
Kungaloosh
TLAW
YENSID
MaryWeather
Flora
Faline (Bambi's chick)

Hahaha those are good. We were thinking DAPIL - Dumb A$$ People in Line...

But I think we are still gonna go with Calyspo being she was pretty bad a$$ and all The Pirates feared her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom