News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

jrhwdw

Looks Good!

Too bad the Music wasn't piped into Poly like HEA's After COVID Tests at Contemp. Maybe Contemp got HEA's Music befrore July 1 because it wasn't a new show? I'm also surprised People aren't at Contemp. Streaming? Maybe tomorrow for the final test? Videos seems further away from MK for Enchantment.

jrhwdw

New behind-the-scenes video of Enchantment -

Along with DPB Strream of Enchantment on the 30th! I'm guessing that's Media Night?

I'm loving the song more and more!

Also, I still love HEA without lasers but there's doesn't seem to be a problem with lasers in Enchantment. Weird.

ToTBellHop

Disney to live stream preview performances of Harmonious and Disney Enchantment ahead of October 1 official debut​

Will that Wednesday 9 pm showing of Harmonious be for day guests in lieu of Epcot Forever?
Edit: should have read your post. Looks like it will be.

jpinkc

I will say the pyro looked better than what I had seen on other streams, it looked then pretty lackluster and I thought the pyro was way less than what was shown last nite. I will reserve judgement til I see it with the new score. Wishes is still my favorite show. It just seemed to capture what Disney should be.

Vinnie Mac

About Enchantment not being about the actual park itself, i was a little disappointed to learn that it was going a different direction at first. But as long as it's a great show (which it looks like it's really about to be one), I don't care about it not being about the history of the park anymore!

wtyy21

About Enchantment not being about the actual park itself, i was a little disappointed to learn that it was going a different direction at first. But as long as it's a great show (which it looks like it's really about to be one), I don't care about it not being about the history of the park anymore!
Because Main Street projections will be utilized for the first time in WDW MK history.

wtyy21

Will Disney Enchantment at the Magic Kingdom still be shown without fireworks in a wake of hurricanes or technical issues? If we seen Disneyland starting in 2018, they showing full version of "Together Forever" with projections only. It then implemented in 2019 with Mickey's Mix Magic and Halloween Screams for weekdays or in event of inclement weather.

SoFloMagic

That’s the part where a bunch of shells launch from all 3 sites. Definitely less dramatic than some previous shows but that’s because there is more pyro throughout the show, especially big shells. Also, we ask for perimeters. When they give us 2 perimeter launches, that, unsurprisingly, takes away from what a single launch would send off. We trade a wider finale for a longer one. I imagine it will be impressive on Main Street. I think sprinkling in a few bursts from the Fantasyland launches would go a long way.
It seemed pretty good to me. Felt like more shells that HEA has right now in the finale? Certainly more than epcot forever has right now. But I feel like both of those are half of the shells from the past.

SoFloMagic

Will Disney Enchantment at the Magic Kingdom still be shown without fireworks in a wake of hurricanes or technical issues? If we seen Disneyland starting in 2018, they showing full version of "Together Forever" with projections only. It then implemented in 2019 with Mickey's Mix Magic and Halloween Screams for weekdays or in event of inclement weather.

They do this with HEA, so likely yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom