News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

mikejs78

Premium Member
I'm
It’s okay to pull a World of Color and have something special for a celebration before reverting back…

Folks don’t want WDW to stagnate but they want it to never change…
I'm fine with change. I was genuinely excited for the show until I read Steve's comment. I just want the change to be good, especially for WDW's 50th. Does it have to surpass HEA in my eyes? No, but it needs to at least be a good show.

Vinnie Mac

I'm

I'm fine with change. I was genuinely excited for the show until I read Steve's comment. I just want the change to be good, especially for WDW's 50th. Does it have to surpass HEA in my eyes? No, but it needs to at least be a good show.
Yeah I'm with you. I was still critical about the show beforehand but very excited. Then Steve's comment felt like a car on an otherwise peaceful rode trip being suddenly struck by a bullet train.

jrhwdw

The violin blooms and trills feel VERY Spectromagic.
I can't tell that but It's Very Nice!!!!

Looked at a Stream of last night's HEA this morning and it looked like MK was testing Main Street/Town Square's Lights for Enchantment? Town Square's lights were off for HEA. First time for MK Pyro I believe outside of a normal MNSSHP. So maybe Town Square will be off for Encantment as well? I'm not counting on Projections in Town Square although.

Town Square goes off before HEA'a first Pyro, about 01:44:33:

wtyy21

Town Square's lights are on tonight for HEA.
I assume that it also testing for Enchantment. There will be lighting test at 11:30 PM ET and 1:00 AM today and Saturday. They lighting will be more similar to that Disneyland nowadays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom