News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

wtyy21

I have a question about Tink's flying in Enchantment. Will the fireworks show using a similar 50th RDCT's tech where tink can be flying from Castle to space mountain in the opening and return to the castle at the finale?

gerarar

Premium Member
So nice to see the side launchers being used constantly throughout the show.

Also interesting that they’re reusing How Far I’ll Go from HEA, but this time it’s not sung by Moana herself. (around 12 min mark).

Finale looks better, but imo there should be castle/FL pyro going off when the 3 launchers go mayhem. (I drew in what would be FL pyro)
87770F36-C5B5-4B44-941A-6D4615B73001.jpeg

wtyy21

So nice to see the side launchers being used constantly throughout the show.

Also interesting that they’re reusing How Far I’ll Go from HEA, but this time it’s not sung by Moana herself. (around 12 min mark).

Finale looks better, but imo there should be castle/FL pyro going off when the 3 launchers go mayhem. (I drew in what would be FL pyro)
View attachment 588808
I agree, there must be castle pyro in the actual finale, similar as HEA, NYE Fantasy in the Sky, and Minnie's wonderful Christimastime fireworks.

tommyh88

Beautiful show from what I’ve seen so far. Soundtrack is great. “Into the Unknown” and the two Moana songs are lifted from Illuminate for Shanghai’s 5th. After seeing Illuminate, those pieces stuck out to me for how terrific the arrangements are. Happy to hear them in the show, as well as the beautiful original 50th theme. Wasn’t expecting anything related to the celebration, so that was nice to hear. Beware, 50th complainers gonna complain, even though the expectation for IP driven with little 50th should’ve been there. Alas, still not the final product from inside the park.

Last edited:

wtyy21

I like what I see so far. We will see how the Main Street projections impact the show. I liked them in DL. My kids loved them because they are short and never see the castle during shows.
Yes, the Sleeping Beauty Castle is world's smallest disney castle (77 ft) after HKDL reimagined its castle to the height similar to Paris' castle (167 ft), so Main Street projections are clearly worked in order to avoid too much crowds on the small castle. I don't know how Main Street projections will be work with larger castle like Cinderella Castle and if is successful than DL had, i believe they will utilizing Main Street projections on upcoming Disneyland Paris nighttime spectacular, which also have larger castle.

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I like what I see so far. We will see how the Main Street projections impact the show. I liked them in DL. My kids loved them because they are short and never see the castle during shows.
It didn't seem like it had an actual grand finale. It just seemed to just end.

*Unless it wasn't included in this test.

ToTBellHop

Yes, the Sleeping Beauty Castle is world's smallest disney castle (77 ft) after HKDL reimagined its castle to the height similar to Paris' castle, so Main Street projections are clearly to see. I don't know how Main Street projections will be work with larger castle like Cinderella Castle and if is successful than DL had, i believe they will utilizing Main Street projections on upcoming Disneyland Paris nighttime spectacular, which also have larger castle.
My kids similarly don’t see our enormous castle because people are entitled and suck. Every time we find a nice view, the moment the show starts, kids in front of them go up on shoulders and devices go up in the air to record the show for the 1,782,394th time.

ToTBellHop

It didn't seem like it had an actual grand finale. It just seemed to just end.

*Unless it wasn't included in this test.
That’s the part where a bunch of shells launch from all 3 sites. Definitely less dramatic than some previous shows but that’s because there is more pyro throughout the show, especially big shells. Also, we ask for perimeters. When they give us 2 perimeter launches, that, unsurprisingly, takes away from what a single launch would send off. We trade a wider finale for a longer one. I imagine it will be impressive on Main Street. I think sprinkling in a few bursts from the Fantasyland launches would go a long way.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
That’s the part where a bunch of shells launch from all 3 sites. Definitely less dramatic than some previous shows but that’s because there is more pyro throughout the show, especially big shells. Also, we ask for perimeters. When they give us 2 perimeter launches, that, unsurprisingly, takes away from what a single launch would send off. We trade a wider finale for a longer one. I imagine it will be impressive on Main Street. I think sprinkling in a few bursts from the Fantasyland launches would go a long way.
The white streamers going up were really impressive and I was expecting something big to follow, but unfortunately it just stopped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom