News 'Disney Enchantment' coming to Magic Kingdom October 1 2021

wtyy21

Would be amazing if HEA returns in 2023 with upgrades like of course the MS projections and maybe more lighting and moat fountains! 🙂 One can dream lol.
Moat fountains at WDW's Cinderella Castle had been planned since late 2018 or mid 2019 due to fact that Celebrate! TDL also have fountains in their Cinderella Castle, but scrapped due to COVID-19-related impact. Moat fountains then shipped to EPCOT for "HarmonioUS".

If it was no COVID, i believe water fountains will be utilize in MK's castle in same scale as TDL.

Last edited:

Giss Neric

Disney live streaming the two new shows ahead of it's debut is a to the theme park vloggers. Although I also enjoy vloggers' perspective since I like hearing and seeing the first time reactions of guests which is not necessarily captured or heard on pro level filming.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToTBellHop

Disney live streaming the two new shows ahead of it's debut is a big FU to the theme park vloggers. Although I also enjoy vloggers' perspective since I like hearing and seeing the first time reactions of guests which is not necessarily captured or heard on pro level filming.
Can I also contribute a big to the theme park vloggers? Annoying to have to deal with them when I’m in the park.

Giss Neric

Can I also contribute a big to the theme park vloggers? Annoying to have to deal with them when I’m in the park.
Fair enough although I'm more annoyed by the live streamers than the vloggers. Live streamers are like nonstop talking and filming for hours. No offense to the likes of ResortTV1 or others who might be in here.

Touchdown

Absolutely. They are so obnoxious.

Can we just not record fireworks?
I don’t have a problem with recording the fireworks so long as you:

1. Do not talk during them (cheering reactions after big moments ok)
2. Keep your video device in the “shadow of your body” ie do not hold your recording device above your head. If there is no way to record the show without obstructing someone’s view that obstructed view should be yours, not the persons behind you, besides that video is going to be a shaky mess as human beings can’t keep something still with arms extended.
3. No tripods

peter11435

2. Keep your video device in the “shadow of your body” ie do not hold your recording device above your head. If there is no way to record the show without obstructing someone’s view that obstructed view should be yours, not the persons behind you, besides that video is going to be a shaky mess as human beings can’t keep something still with arms extended.
3. No tripods
4. And absolutely no camera lighting

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

3. No tripods
4. Dim the LED screen on your device.
5. Don't use flash or stay-on lights at night-- they do nothing except light up the people in front of you (and annoy everyone else), and thus ruining your video/picture.
6. Don't take selfies of you with the attraction behind you.
7. Find out that there are already professionally recorded videos of what you're recording online and so you just put your camera away.

Brian

3. No tripods
5. Don't use flash or stay-on lights at night-- they do nothing except light up the people in front of you (and annoy everyone else), and thus ruining your video/picture.
7. Find out that there are already professionally recorded videos of what you're recording online and so you just put your camera away.
8. If someone next to you is blurting out the name of each character as they appear on the projections, turn off your recording and delete it. Nobody wants to hear that. We all know who Moana is.

Touchdown

Meh it’s still fun to do your own, sometimes you get great shots like this:
3123EAAF-D996-40FB-B777-FD10303A09A2.jpeg
F84371CC-C765-47AC-852B-999E6936274A.jpeg
8E3CBC5C-E431-4B95-83BF-A2883CC8005B.jpeg
0EB3A17F-021B-400E-9C09-6E437190731C.jpeg
2A196E2B-8BDD-4395-9FAC-5D6FB00AC5B0.jpeg
13B7C319-8D85-4BE4-A237-A86CEFDD8DFB.jpeg
5A8A07C8-9194-403A-AE76-AC0106F75C07.jpeg
32A65B8E-80AA-4E95-8D07-DA229073771E.jpeg
DFFF512A-58FD-4EED-9943-66C673C9C385.jpeg
480186FE-C353-435A-BBDE-02A3D31FDEF3.jpeg

I use the video function to keep my camera always focused, I sacrifice some quality for auto focus and quick appiture. This video was taken with my phone located at the level of my neck. I’ll be doing the same for Enchanted in a few weeks and maybe Harmonious (although my Epcot show shots have never turned out good.)

Brian

There are hundreds of professional-grade videos of the fireworks in 4k resolution and incredible audio on YouTube that you can watch at any time. Therefore, it amazes me as to why there are so many people who insist on taking out their iPhone 3G and recording the show in low quality shaky video. If you want to watch it later, just look it up on YouTube. Enjoy it in person with your family and friends with the best camera on planet Earth (your own two eyes).

[/rant]

(not directed at anyone in particular, just a general rant while we're on the topic)

Last edited:

Touchdown

There are hundreds of professional-grade videos of the fireworks in 4k resolution and incredible audio on YouTube that you can watch at any time. Therefore, it amazes me as to why there are so many people who insist on taking out their iPhone 3G and recording the show. If you want to watch it later, just look it up on YouTube. Enjoy it in person with your family and friends with the best camera on planet Earth (your own two eyes).

[/rant]

(not directed at anyone in particular, just a general rant while we're on the topic)
I do it for the still shots, which are much harder to come by, and I do it while still watching with my own eyes pretty much. With my camera below my face and my hand on the still shot button I only have to glance down occasionally to make sure I’m still centered.

jrhwdw

Fair enough although I'm more annoyed by the live streamers than the vloggers. Live streamers are like nonstop talking and filming for hours. No offense to the likes of ResortTV1 or others who might be in here.
Let's not go here, alright???

wdwfan22

Disney live streaming the two new shows ahead of it's debut is a big to the theme park vloggers. Although I also enjoy vloggers' perspective since I like hearing and seeing the first time reactions of guests which is not necessarily captured or heard on pro level filming.
This was one of the best decisions they have done in a long time. They need to send a big to them more often.

Vinnie Mac

Disney live streaming the two new shows ahead of it's debut is a big to the theme park vloggers. Although I also enjoy vloggers' perspective since I like hearing and seeing the first time reactions of guests which is not necessarily captured or heard on pro level filming.
I appreciate Disney live-streaming the two shows because they have not live-streamed anything in a long time (pre-pandemic I think) so this kind of adds a sense of normality.

Outside of that, I will always enjoy live-streamers and vloggers coverage of the events because it gives me more of a feel for the event. Especially the live streams, they make me feel like I'm there with them which is great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom