Disney Cruise FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Does Palo still serve the Gnocci dish with what (i think) is a gorgonzola cheese sauce??

rick3236

At our most recent brunch (2012 Canada Cruise on the Magic), we had a gorgonzola and grape pizza. Sounds wierd, but it was awesome!
We had the gorgonzola and grape pizza on our last cruise, it was surprisingly very good. I did not expect to like it, but the flavors work very well together.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
@Disneyfalcon - I've tried searching - but where is the info about shipping stuff to the port ahead of time? Limitations, size, etc etc?

I'm assuming Port Canaveral? Here's some information for you:

You can't ship food or drinks of any kind. No firearms, chemicals or luggage. They shouldn't weigh much more than 20 lbs and be much bigger than 12x12x12.

Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name/Stateroom #
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Phone: 407-566-8196

In the bottom left corner of the top of the package put the following information:

ATTN: Housekeeping
  • Name
  • Sail Date
  • Ship
  • Stateroom Number
  • Packing slip
Get them there early!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'm assuming Port Canaveral? Here's some information for you:

You can't ship food or drinks of any kind. No firearms, chemicals or luggage. They shouldn't weigh much more than 20 lbs and be much bigger than 12x12x12.

Drat - they were hoping they could ship a case of coke (which would be more than 20lbs) and some snacks. Thank you Tammy!

joanna71985

I saw this on another forum. Apparently DCL is cracking down on door decorations and over-the-door holders. For door decorations, they have to be magnetic only (no adhesive)

TDF

I saw this on another forum. Apparently DCL is cracking down on door decorations and over-the-door holders. For door decorations, they have to be magnetic only (no adhesive)
Uh oh… good thing on our last cruise we didn’t do the over the door holders. I can’t see why it would be an issue. We are definitely doing it for our Alaska cruise on carnival. I say since the door is magnetic it should of course be magnetic only. If anything people should use special non-hurting door tape… LOL

joanna71985

Uh oh… good thing on our last cruise we didn’t do the over the door holders. I can’t see why it would be an issue. We are definitely doing it for our Alaska cruise on carnival. I say since the door is magnetic it should of course be magnetic only. If anything people should use special non-hurting door tape… LOL

From what I read, the holders were scratching the doors. Also, apparently it's going to be $100 an infraction

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Wow… Disney seriously ain’t joking. Does this go for the bathroom door as well?

Yes, that was the problem, the bathroom doors. I love my door holder though. I'm going to try to fix the hooks to make sure they won't scratch. They've never scratched before, but I want to make sure there is no question about them!

Phonedave

Yes, that was the problem, the bathroom doors. I love my door holder though. I'm going to try to fix the hooks to make sure they won't scratch. They've never scratched before, but I want to make sure there is no question about them!

Me, I never found the over the door holders all that useful, however I know many do. My understanding is that people use them to hold reletivley light items. If you got some strong magnets I bet they would hold it to the door.

-dave

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Me, I never found the over the door holders all that useful, however I know many do. My understanding is that people use them to hold reletivley light items. If you got some strong magnets I bet they would hold it to the door.

-dave

I love mine but I can see how it's not for everyone! It's so handy for little things for us! The teenagers always know where the sun lotion is, my sunglasses, chapstick, band aids, lanyards at night, etc. It's for all the little knick knacks that all 4 of us use but we don't want sitting around cluttering up the place.

Magnets may work. I'll have to play with options!

EOD K9

Here's a Palo booking question, what is the earliest time of day I can jump online and book? Thanks in advance.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
That's correct! Midnight when it opens. Not 11:59 or it won't work. Midnight! And you must be paid in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom