Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

EPCOTCenterLover

I still fork over my money. But now its years between visits. My last trip was 2009, and my next won't be until at least 2018. Used to be more often. Now when I go, I rarely purchase souvenirs as most everything these days is fairly carnival quality merchandise sold at incredibly bloated prices. The way we eat is different as well. Just because I give them my money, doesn't mean I reward by spending the same amount or give them the same number of days per trip. In fact, now WDW is part of our vacation to Florida versus being the only reason we go. I speak up about what I don't like and the bad choices the Company is going under its current leadership because I do care about it, not because I do not.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Due to the fact that I don't go to the parks alone I see myself riding it. Only with FastPass. The rest of my party will have to stay up to get them though because frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
If you are referring to getting FP+ at midnight, that all changed today. It is now 7 AM:(

Last edited:

matt9112

I'm not defending Disney, despite what you think. I wish we could all go back to the good old days. I have wonderful childhood memories of Disney, back when there was no competition for our time or money. I'm just shocked that you aren't realistic about what kind of company Disney has become. Disney is not the same Disney I grew up with. It's run by different people with different missions In a different environment. WDW is an amusement park, that I will get great warm and fuzzies from when I see my kids having a blast. Why else would I go? I joined here because I wanted inside scoops on how to get the most bang for my buck, and insider updates about the construction of the Frozen ride, as my girls are soooo excited to ride it. And although it's disappointing that it's located in World Showcase at Epcot, I'll still go, as well as most other people, including a lot of people on this forum. I guess I'm really confused, are you currently a fan of Disney or not? Do you no longer go to the parks and just complain on Disney forums about their decisions? Or do you too go to the parks and give them your money, the same as me? Because if you're still forking it over to them (because that's all it boils down to), you're no different than me. I'm just honest about it.

You can go to your local hockey game and still be vocal about poor product on the ice. Yes we all spend money there but we want the product to be better.

ProfSavage

While I enjoyed that cartoon, I dont think that would fit. And Having Mickey inside Japan.. well.. I dont think its a good idea.
Probably Hello Kitty would make more sense.Or Miyazaki film characters. (like the water ghost train in Spirited Away)

Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli would be better, since Sanrio has their own theme park in Osaka (I think).

mimitchi33

Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli would be better, since Sanrio has their own theme park in Osaka (I think).
She's also at Universal Osaka, and she's also coming to the American Universal Studios parks. Sanrio's theme park, Puroland, is actually in Tokyo. Sorry that you got confused.
Your idea sort of reminds me of this. Maybe Disney could use one of those ideas?

ProfSavage

She's also at Universal Osaka, and she's also coming to the American Universal Studios parks. Sanrio's theme park, Puroland, is actually in Tokyo. Sorry that you got confused.
Your idea sort of reminds me of this. Maybe Disney could use one of those ideas?

Ah. Yeah wasn't sure where it was. Thanks!

brb1006

I'm learning things today! Thanks! :)
Your welcome, I rarely bring this up but I years before I joined WDWMagic I was learning about Sanrio and it's other characters. Sanrio Puroland is also an indoor theme park with seasonal shows and various Sanrio character to meet old and newer ones.

The latest Sanrio theme park is in China called "Hello Kitty Land" which opened last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom