Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

PhotoDave219

There is just really no point speculating on the photos because they are both behind the actual sets that riders will see. People are just so afraid of change that it seems like already 50% of people here will not even give it a chance, even though Maelstrom wasn't a world-class attraction beforehand.

Opinion =/= fact.

No it is factual that they have an opinion.

jt04

Sorry, your opinion is wrong. You have no clue. We can do this all day. Opinions are not facts. It is a circular argument that would never end with you so I will stop it here.

Sorry but you said I was being idiotic and provided no proof other than your subjective opinion. That was my only point. An idea can be idiotic but if you are going to call it that please provide proof next time. Not just your opinion.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I for one can't wait until this ride opens. It's going to be beautiful and everyone loves Frozen so the characters had to be put into a ride. Epcot was just becoming a drunk fest and it's time to turn it back to a place where kids can enjoy themselves. This is a great start and that old ride stunk anyways. This new ride will be much longer and higher capacity so that everyone can enjoy it, yes, even the drunks. The ride will be beautifully themed with great music. The queue will be amazing and once off the ride you can meet some of your favorite characters in their real home of Norway (Arendale was just a made up name for the movie). The gift shop should be great letting people buy all that high quality Frozen merchandise that is so hard to find elsewhere. Disney keep it up. Hmmm....where did I put that pixie dust?

200_s.gif

NormC

Sorry but you said I was being idiotic and provided no proof other than your subjective opinion. That was my only point. An idea can be idiotic but if you are going to call it that please provide proof next time. Not just your opinion.
You have now proven it yourself. I said the statement that it was an enhancement was idiotic, I did not say you were being idiotic and I stated why, in my opinion, it was so.

Last edited:

Mawg

The statement that it was an enhancement was idiotic and I stated why in my opinion it was so.

You both need to "Let It Go" Ha, Ha...Did you see what I did there? No one has done that yet!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
There is just really no point speculating on the photos because they are both behind the actual sets that riders will see. People are just so afraid of change that it seems like already 50% of people here will not even give it a chance, even though Maelstrom wasn't a world-class attraction beforehand.

Lol, nobody's afraid of change. What has WDW produced in the last few years that should make us feel confident that this refurb/overlay will be quality? I'm sure all the $65 cupcake parties are enough to get you excited, but some of us would like to see maximum effort for once

Bocabear

Opinion =/= fact.
The Marshmallow set was photographed from right where it will be seen...cant tell much about the other. ...but I am sure they will look fine. and YES!!! Maelstrom was rather short and lame...it was always like the cliff notes of the ride it should have been...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sorry your opinion is wrong. Disney is giving the average guest what they want and since Frozen fits Norway closely enough it is a win for the masses. People powere.
Sorry your post is wrong.

The average guest wouldn't care what park a Frozen ride is in.

Those with so much of an inkling of passion and an understanding for the parks disagree with the location.

Brer Panther

I for one can't wait until this ride opens. It's going to be beautiful and everyone loves Frozen so the characters had to be put into a ride. Epcot was just becoming a drunk fest and it's time to turn it back to a place where kids can enjoy themselves. This is a great start and that old ride stunk anyways. This new ride will be much longer and higher capacity so that everyone can enjoy it, yes, even the drunks. The ride will be beautifully themed with great music. The queue will be amazing and once off the ride you can meet some of your favorite characters in their real home of Norway (Arendale was just a made up name for the movie). The gift shop should be great letting people buy all that high quality Frozen merchandise that is so hard to find elsewhere. Disney keep it up. Hmmm....where did I put that pixie dust?
Was this sarcasm?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom