Disney confirms 'Frozen' makeover coming to Epcot's Norway Pavilion

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Zootopia just beat Frozen's opening weekend.

Halt all construction, begin replacement of Olaf snowman figures with bunnies.

That is all.

I just got back from seeing Zootopia with my daughter...while I liked the movie and thought it was good, it honestly wasn't quite as good as I think I was expecting it to be. Some funny moments but I think they could have done a little more with it. After seeing frozen for the first time, I admit I thought it was much better.

DisneyRoy

montyz81

Other then the DisneyatWork blog, are there any other pictures inside the ride building? I'd love to see how this is coming along.

jensenrick

Zootopia just beat Frozen's opening weekend.

Halt all construction, begin replacement of Olaf snowman figures with bunnies.

That is all.

I've always been a huge defender of Frozen, but in truth- Zootopia is the superior movie, in many multiple ways. I'd give the edge to Frozen for music, maybe; although maybe not even that, because "Try Everything" is much catchier than Let It Go - IMHO.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Well, there's been plenty of pages on this thread, so most people have already spoken their minds. I will repeat myself, though.
I'm reserving judgement for until I actually ride the new ride, but I'm very upset about Maelstrom closing and I'm heavily biased against the new ride.

BrianV

So what does everybody think of Disney putting Frozen in the WS? Or does anybody care?

If the ride is good, much will be forgiven. That said, not expecting to be able to snag a FP even at 60 days out. The throughout combined with Frozen-mania will make it crazy. But will open more fast passes to other rides.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If the ride is good, much will be forgiven. That said, not expecting to be able to snag a FP even at 60 days out. The throughout combined with Frozen-mania will make it crazy. But will open more fast passes to other rides.
The ride can be good but it's still in the wrong location. That's the biggest mistake. Can't really forgive that since it won't change.

Bocabear

Well, Circle Of Life used the characters to tell an environmental fable....which related specifically to the pavilion...
it was not Timon and Pumbaa's Land Pavilion...
I am not a fan of characters at EPCOT, but if they are integrated in the right way it could be a nice enhancement... If Remy's ride was added to France...and I say Added...into the expansion plot, and not replacing any of the existing pavilion, it would make sense...Remy is a character from Paris...it is completely relevant to the pavilion.
If the Living Seas had still been The Living Seas and they had an addition of Turtle Talk with Crush....that would have been OK... But not OK to turn the whole pavilion into Finding Nemo...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom