Disney Buying LucasFilm! WHOA

Goofyernmost

Society is dead as we knew it.
honey-boo-boo-.jpg
:( If it were up to me all those "loving" mothers would be in jail for child abuse.

Ausdaddy

Dark Horizons is reporting that Zach Snyder is helming a new SW movie Outside of the new trilogy possibly based on Seven Samurai. Shooting should commence after Ep VII commences.

BigThunderMatt

The Marvel movies are currently making Disney a lot of money, but once the new Star Wars films hit the theaters they will be making a ton of money off those also.

Disney made a ton of money off of Toy Story 3. Know what they did there? Gave every Cast Member in the company a Blu-ray copy of it.

...really?

CMV

Snyder is pretty good when he's leashed in by source material (Watchmen, 300, even Dawn of the Dead). Left on his own, and we get an abomination like Sucker Punch.

njDizFan

Wow...one man now in charge of Star Wars and Star Trek...

this new synergy between these incredible franchises must be a little disconcerting. Many I'm sure are fans of both but they have distinctly different feels/attitides and I hope that remains seperate.

and how will this impede him from furthering the rebooted stories in the future? Having both of these stories under his control will consume an incredible amount of time...especially with the time frame they want these sequals to cycle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom