Disney Buying LucasFilm! WHOA

Bparso87

I'm hoping for a stand alone Obi-Wan film that takes place in between E3 and E4 where he is watching over Luke from afar on Tattooine and running interference with the Empire to protect him. They could build a back story about why Owen Lars and he don't get along and why Lars refers to Kenobi as "crazy old wizard". Maybe there would be a 10 year old Luke involved who visits Obi-Wan occasionally. Just an idea...
From the rumor it is also a Hans solo movie the rumors keep flying in I hope for a bubba fett one first my favorite character.

Alien

Wow making a Star Wars movie every few years seems to me as maybe overkill but I guess with the expanded universe many new tales could be told if done real well.
'yeah idk... bring back star wars in 1999 seemed like a bit much... I think the movies will get progressively worse over time

Festivus

From the rumor it is also a Hans solo movie the rumors keep flying in I hope for a bubba fett one first my favorite character.
I hope they do a Han Solo film. It would be great to see the history of how he won the falcon in a card game from Lando. Would also be great to see the evolution of his friendship with Chewbacca. I believe the story goes that he rescued Chewie from an Empire slave camp after they invaded kashyyk. Would also be great to see him smuggling. Ofcourse, a film covering those topics would require a younger actor. Any film with Solo in the Episode 7, 8, and 9 timeline with Harrison Ford would also rock...

Bparso87

I hope they do a Han Solo film. It would be great to see the history of how he won the falcon in a card game from Lando. Would also be great to see the evolution of his friendship with Chewbacca. I believe the story goes that he rescued Chewie from an Empire slave camp after they invaded kashyyk. Would also be great to see him smuggling. Ofcourse, a film covering those topics would require a younger actor. Any film with Solo in the Episode 7, 8, and 9 timeline with Harrison Ford would also rock...
Yea hans is the man I could watch a whole movie with just the falcon in it. I would prefer a bubba fett first I would also like to see a yoda and Jabba the Hutt there is so many character that it is endless. Darth Maul would be awesome to see his back story he was a awesome character that they miss used.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Yea hans is the man I could watch a whole movie with just the falcon in it. I would prefer a bubba fett first I would also like to see a yoda and Jabba the Hutt there is so many character that it is endless. Darth Maul would be awesome to see his back story he was a awesome character that they miss used.

I hope someone has the time and energy to draw Bubba Fett because as typos go, that is awesome.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
So, how ed is everyone going to be when the Studios gets an Ewok play area and a weird kitschy Darth Vader burger joint as the entirety of the new Star Wars land in 2024?

Captain Neo

Just something I'm posting here as well as in my observations thread as TWDC has made all requiste filings to the SEC as George Lucas intends to move forward with a sale of his more than $2billion investment in DIS:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-lucas-files-sell-his-419034

Just for clarification Lucas is selling because he is part of the "Buffet Pledge" and will be donating all of his money to charity and he is not selling the stock all at once. I just wanted to point that out that his selling has no correlation with wether or not he has confidence in the company or his properties.

WDW1974

Just for clarification Lucas is selling because he is part of the "Buffet Pledge" and will be donating all of his money to charity and he is not selling the stock all at once. I just wanted to point that out that his selling has no correlation with wether or not he has confidence in the company or his properties.

True, but there is more to it than that. He is under no requirement to sell his stock now ... he could sell it over years.

Festivus

I suppose they could have Jabba and Boba in the Han Solo film, if it were to happen. They are part of the Star Wars under world, smuggler, crime lord, and bounty hunter...

danlb_2000

Premium Member

If you like Maul, check out the recent Clone Wars episodes, they are making up for his all to brief appearence in Episode I.

Bparso87

If you like Maul, check out the recent Clone Wars episodes, they are making up for his all to brief appearence in Episode I.
Yes I saw them and r great. It makes me so mad they had a great villain got into 2 quick fights and drove around in the dessert but jar jar was in the whole movie. But let's look forward:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom