Disney Board of Directors -- News and Drama

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Last edited:

TsWade2

Like I said, I know Bob Iger is not a perfect CEO, but if I was shareholder, I would rather vote for him than Peltz and Blackswell. Also, I hope he’s not choosing Dana Walden as the new CEO of Disney. She’s too political. And Disney can’t afford to have another political CEO. I want Tom Staggs and Kevin Mayer as Co CEOs like Walt and Roy and Eisner and Wells.

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

1709065205007.png

1709065241486.png

1709065263241.png

1709065285661.png

BrianLo

I love the argument ‘Disney has trailed its peers’… except for you know, its peers (Paramount and WB Discovery)… and then it’s really only a few percentage points off Comcast over 5 years.

Comcast is a cable company, Sony has a massive tech/video game lens and isn’t in streaming.
Sooo…?

Disstevefan1

I love the argument ‘Disney has trailed its peers’… except for you know, its peers (Paramount and WB Discovery)… and then it’s really only a few percentage points off Comcast over 5 years.

Comcast is a cable company, Sony has a massive tech/video game lens and isn’t in streaming.
Sooo…?
It is impressive how well Comcast (a cable company) is doing in their movie and theme park business.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom