Disney Board of Directors -- News and Drama

TsWade2

That's not what the article says.

It implies that Iger didn't think Rasulo and others didn't have what it takes.

It says outsiders might say that Walden and other don't have what it takes.

But the article says nothing about Iger's feelings about the current candidates.
Sigh! I guess Bob Iger might not make a good choice. 🥺

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Glass Lewis advises Disney shareholders to back Disney’s board and reject Peltz and Rasulo (as well as the Blackwells nominees).

Yeah, Mr. Peltz, stop being significantly less accretive to Disney’s trajectory, by comparison!

Disstevefan1

Glass Lewis advises Disney shareholders to back Disney’s board and reject Peltz and Rasulo (as well as the Blackwells nominees).

Iger will cruise to victory and will continue as business as usual at TWDC in all areas.

TsWade2

Sorry Mr Peltz, but us fans don't want you to screw everything up with Jay Rasulo. But thanks for your concern with Disney.😝

Stripes

Premium Member
ISS recommends Nelson Peltz but not Jay Rasulo, citing succession planning. Recommends shareholders abstain in vote to re-elect Disney Board Member Maria Elena Lagomasino.

Last edited:

_caleb

“Why do I have to have a Marvel that’s all women? Not that I have anything against women, but why do I have to do that?,” Peltz said. “Why can’t I have Marvels that are both? Why do I need an all-Black cast?”

Disney Irish

Premium Member
“Why do I have to have a Marvel that’s all women? Not that I have anything against women, but why do I have to do that?,” Peltz said. “Why can’t I have Marvels that are both? Why do I need an all-Black cast?”

Ah yes the Ike talking points are starting to surface....

Magic Crush Drop

He took the racism pill :eek:💊

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

dog whistle.gif

TsWade2

Well, I have to admit, that was racist and sexist.😡

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom