Disney and Universal working on Marvel deal for Florida?

slappy magoo

Hey, I don't have time to read all 50-plus paged of gobbledygook but I was just reading that Nintendo is about to get a presence in IoA and I'm wondering if maybe that means it'll be replacing Marvel and Uni will just give up the Marvel rights and they will revert back to OW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THIS IS THE INTERNET! HOW ARE YOU HITTING ME?!?!?!

DisDan

Hey, I don't have time to read all thee 50-plus paged of gobbledygook but I was just reading that Nintendo is about to get a presence in IoA and I'm wondering if maybe that means it'll be replacing Marvel and Uni will just give up the Marvel rights and they will revert back to OW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THIS IS THE INTERNET! HOW ARE YOU HITTING ME?!?!?!

You don't have time to read so you will post a comment that has been answered on just about every page of this thread and make someone else waste their time in replying? Sigh..... Marvel is not going anywhere, it is being upgraded at IOA and Nintendo is replacing the KidZone area at IOA with a bigger footprint and some Family Rides.

EDIT: For the love of God, can we please change the title of the OP. thanks.

GLaDOS

Hey, I don't have time to read all 50-plus paged of gobbledygook but I was just reading that Nintendo is about to get a presence in IoA and I'm wondering if maybe that means it'll be replacing Marvel and Uni will just give up the Marvel rights and they will revert back to OW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THIS IS THE INTERNET! HOW ARE YOU HITTING ME?!?!?!

You don't have time to read so you will post a comment that has been answered on just about every page of this thread and make someone else waste their time in replying? Sigh..... Marvel is not going anywhere, it is being upgraded at IOA and Nintendo is replacing the KidZone area at IOA with a bigger footprint and some Family Rides.

I'm fairly certain the post you're quoting is a joke. ;)

TestTrack Dummy

KidZone at IOA? You mean Universal Studios Orlando right?

slappy magoo

You know, in the time it took for you to edit your reply, you could have (perhaps SHOULD have) re-read mine. Would have saved you some trouble. :D

slappy magoo

Well what can I say, sarcasm is sometimes lost on the internet.
But it wasn't even sarcasm. I wasn't being dry or obtuse. I was obviously pretending to be obtuse. Read it again.

As I wrote to GLaDOS, in your attempt to chastise me for replying to a thread I presumably haven't read, ironically, I don't think you took the time to read my entire reply.

DisDan

But it wasn't even sarcasm. I wasn't being dry or obtuse. I was obviously pretending to be obtuse. Read it again.

As I wrote to GLaDOS, in your attempt to chastise me for replying to a thread I presumably haven't read, ironically, I don't think you took the time to read my entire reply.

well I read your post and because there have already been numerous similar replies in this thread I made assumptions about your post. The all caps piece I just ignored because I just chalked that up to you being an idiot. So as it tuns out you were obviously attempting humor and I simply did not see it the first time I read it. So that was the reason for my response. Telling me I should have re-read your post is irrelevant. It was made clear AFTER THE FACT that you posted that in jest. So sorry for not getting it the first time.

slappy magoo

well I read your post and because there have already been numerous similar replies in this thread I made assumptions about your post. The all caps piece I just ignored because I just chalked that up to you being an idiot. So as it tuns out you were obviously attempting humor and I simply did not see it the first time I read it. So that was the reason for my response. Telling me I should have re-read your post is irrelevant. It was made clear AFTER THE FACT that you posted that in jest. So sorry for not getting it the first time.

I think it was pretty clear DURING THE FACT that the post was made in jest, you just deliberately chose to ignore the "joke" part of the "joke" and then got all angry that I was so serious.
Whatever, Imma make like Frozen and Let It Go.

DisDan

I think it was pretty clear DURING THE FACT that the post was made in jest, you just deliberately chose to ignore the "joke" part of the "joke" and then got all angry that I was so serious.
Whatever, Imma make like Frozen and Let It Go.

FWIW I never got "angry" but you couldn't tell that from your computer. Just when reading through this thread and seeing many people come in without first reading back even a little and proclaiming that this means Uni is giving up Marvel was starting to get a bit on the annoying side. So yea, I maybe acted a little too hastily on your reply. I Apologize for that.

Phil12

Can this thread be closed? Absolutely nothing of value has occurred in some time and the premise is categorically false.
I agree. This entire subject is overblown. Why would Disney or Universal need to work out anything reference Marvel? Disney could easily create their own new super characters that would be as good or even better than anything created by Marvel. No one really cares about Captain America, Thor or those other characters. Disney can just create a new character such as Paper-plate Man (he can kill you with a thousand painful cuts). Or how about Septic-Tank Man (he uses anaerobic biology to defeat his foes). There could also be Speedy-Delivery Man (he carries hundreds of potentially lethal packages in his truck). It's obvious Disney doesn't need Marvel IP characters for their parks.

Captain Chaos

I agree. This entire subject is overblown. Why would Disney or Universal need to work out anything reference Marvel? Disney could easily create their own new super characters that would be as good or even better than anything created by Marvel. No one really cares about Captain America, Thor or those other characters. Disney can just create a new character such as Paper-plate Man (he can kill you with a thousand painful cuts). Or how about Septic-Tank Man (he uses anaerobic biology to defeat his foes). There could also be Speedy-Delivery Man (he carries hundreds of potentially lethal packages in his truck). It's obvious Disney doesn't need Marvel IP characters for their parks.
You're right, they don't need Marvel in WDW to give it some super heroes. They already have the Incredibles. And are doing NOTHING with them.

Jwhee

And are doing NOTHING with them.

:D:D:eek:
fd78c7bb2a64d24aaf2208951e84090f.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom