Disney After Dark

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
We've all wanted to do it: Visit WDW after dark with almost no one around, and ride rides over and over...and over again.

But what would you do, if WDW was deserted night or day, and you had the whole WDW property to yourselves?

What I would do:

-Explore Thunder Mountain and its caves
-Go on Rock 'n' Rollercoaster as many times as I can
-"Buy" stuff from the stores, get a Contemporary DVC room, fill it with stuff, and watch the fireworks every night. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

lilmizpixie3

I would go up into the castle and see the suite they made for the win a dream contest. Than I would go in the underground tunnel underneath the magic kingdom and see where they keep all the magic. HAHA :ROFLOL:

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
I would go up into the castle and see the suite they made for the win a dream contest. Than I would go in the underground tunnel underneath the magic kingdom and see where they keep all the magic. HAHA :ROFLOL:

You aren't supposed to say where they keep the magic!! :zipit: :zipit:

And that's not where they keep it anyways.

Kerby626

I'd walk around and take pictures unhindered by people who wanted my camera. I had a camera almost get confiscated on a Magic Music Days trip when I was a teen. I was just taking pics, didn't know I couldn't.

disneytati

I would be both excited and scared to be in a park at night, on my own.... What if I come face to face with Walt's ghost or something?:lookaroun

c133125

Well..
1. You wouldnt be on your own..theres always activity at night
2. If you were there all alone, who would operate the rides?
3. There wouldnt be any ice cream if the park was closed, all the food places would be cleaned out and closed.
4. It would be somewhat difficult to get into the rides backstage if the outside doors are locked.

Kingdom WDW

Original Poster
Well..
3. There wouldnt be any ice cream if the park was closed, all the food places would be cleaned out and closed.
4. It would be somewhat difficult to get into the rides backstage if the outside doors are locked.

This would be all hyothetical, like all the rides would be operating, all of the food stands would be opened, and we have the whole World to ourselves.

This is a fantasy.

slappy magoo

This would be all hyothetical, like all the rides would be operating, all of the food stands would be opened, and we have the whole World to ourselves.

This is a fantasy.

Sorry, but my fantasies usually involve at least 12 of the Maxim 100, a hot tub theoretically only built to handle 10, and a lot of shouts of "Oh, wow, ME next!"

But FINE, I'd ride It's a Small World, but with "In-A Gadda-Vida" playing on the speakers instead. Then, I'd ride Buzz Lightyear again and again and again until I was finally good enough to outscore my wife consistently.

bgraham34

Honestly If I had the park to myself I would take well over a thousand pictures. I always try to take shots with as few people in them.

lilmizpixie3

Well..

why you gotta be a party pooper :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom