Disney’s Q3 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Last Q: Will capital costs go down soon? Will tax burden continue to be strong?

A: Christine: Part of cost is ramping back up from pandemic slow downs.

Tax: there will variable rates per quarter. Will be relatively normal. Part of problem is foreign tax rates.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I find it interesting that there are only two types of questions. 1. Streaming, streaming, streaming. 2. How much money can we expect out the Parks. Everything else, seemingly doesn't matter. Non-Disney+ Studio content, traditional network & cable, consumer products. No one cares.
I can’t believe no one has asked about the next popcorn bucket release

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

Did anyone catch this in the call? That's not a good sign on APs returning any time soon.
Yeah I caught that. Loyal DVC members are not happy it’ll be interesting to see what happens with APs

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I find it interesting that there are only two types of questions. 1. Streaming, streaming, streaming. 2. How much money can we expect out the Parks. Everything else, seemingly doesn't matter. Non-Disney+ Studio content, traditional network & cable, consumer products. No one cares.
Yeah, no Wall Street person wanted to know how Pixar could survive with one of its theatrical releases not hitting its benchmarks. Or why the latest Marvel movie out for four weeks hasn't outpaced the Minions movie out for five weeks. These are serious questions!!

Animaniac93-98

Did anyone catch this in the call? That's not a good sign on APs returning any time soon.

This has been an "issue" for decades. They want more overnight, out-of-state visitors making up a higher % of park visitors, but they don't really offer the product or accommodations to really incentivize that.

DCA is the second gate. They have 3 overpriced hotels and a mall they don't know what to do with. Too much of the Disneyland Resort is still stuck in Pressler-era mediocrity.

mikejs78

Premium Member
That's it? What a rip off! Warner Bros Discovery did a good job than Disney. I guess there's no hope Disney will turn things around.🥺
Really?

Warner bros, post-earnings

1660167602912.png

I don't know what you're thinking...

Disney post-earnings

1660167537168.png

Attachments

• 1660167567524.png
    1660167567524.png
    201 KB · Views: 31

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom