Dining Reservations

jmuboy

Carthay Not open for 9/11 reservations yet :-(

also noticed Napa Rose reservations for after Labor Day are STILL not released yet either

Skip

Thanks! Just grabbed one!

Grabbed one here, too. Very excited - though I hope the lounge downstairs is also open.

As an aside: I got a Blue Bayou reservation when those opened for 3, but we've since learned that one of the party members won't be able to attend. Seems the app won't let me modify the reservation without treating it as a new reservation... Does anyone know if I'll have any issues when we report at our time, or will I need to eat the $10 fee?

Richie248

Grabbed one here, too. Very excited - though I hope the lounge downstairs is also open.

As an aside: I got a Blue Bayou reservation when those opened for 3, but we've since learned that one of the party members won't be able to attend. Seems the app won't let me modify the reservation without treating it as a new reservation... Does anyone know if I'll have any issues when we report at our time, or will I need to eat the $10 fee?

I've had part of my party not show up on a few occasions and they never charged the $10 fee.

Animaniac93-98

They only charge the $10/person no show fee if nobody in your group comes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom