Dining Reservations

the_rich

I was happy for all the Cafe Orleans availability as that was a top choice (pommes frites!) since literally none of my fave places are open yet. :/

But yeah, I never saw any of the popular options - then again, I only look when I think of it rather than checking at 3 in the morning or whenever it is!
I've checked at 3 in the morning. None of the popular ever show up.

Electrify210

I have been watching River Belle and BB like a hawk - they just dropped hours today, but don’t appear to have made reservations possible - I don’t think you missed anything…yet

jmuboy

Has anyone noticed that no table service reservations / dates are available Beyond Labor Day? Not even easy to book locations like Wine Country Trattoria.

nokahoma

Yeah, it's weird: absolutely no reservations available for anything from Labor Day on. they just haven't even made them available yet, even when the dates go live on the calendar at 3 a.m.

jmuboy

Yeah, it's weird: absolutely no reservations available for anything from Labor Day on. they just haven't even made them available yet, even when the dates go live on the calendar at 3 a.m.
Cafe Orleans and Oga went live for week after Labor Day went live overnight but that’s it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom