Dining Reservations

Curious Constance

I’ve also heard some mention on FB comments that DCA (specifically Lamp Light Lounge) isn’t reserving 60 days out yet. So people were waking at 3AM 60 days out and never seeing DCA reservations but then they were popping up like 30 days out instead. For what that’s worth.

Curious Constance

I’m curious if they’ve upped the availability/capacity yet because as of right now there is no dining availability 60 days from now and that seems messed up! Guess I’ll be waking at 3am soon. Gotta snag an Oga’s reservation at least. 😐

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
3:00am PDT is 6:00am EST, same as WDW.

The website is probably one shared system for reservations.
Makes sense. Stinks for Californians, though.

It looks like about 5 restaurants release at 60 days. We wanted Blue Bayou and Napa Rose—got the former, will hopefully grab the latter tomorrow. We will just wait to see when the others appear.

Curious Constance

Does anyone know if places like Black Tap require reservations? I don’t see anything about it one way or the other under their info on the Disneyland website.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I think they’re still doing the +10 thing for on property stays? That always confused the hell out of me.
DL doesn’t do that. Your $800/night only gets you the most luxurious rooms in California. Sorta. But not really.

I actually think the GC is a wonderful hotel. I am ecstatic to have been able to use DVC points. The room rates are outrageous. It’s been a dream of mine to stay there. I remember passing through with my (late) mother talking about how gorgeous (but prohibitively expensive) it was. Can’t wait to take my family.

Last edited:

the_rich

DL doesn’t do that. Your $800/night only gets you the most luxurious rooms in California. Sorta. But not really.

I actually think the GC is a wonderful hotel. I am ecstatic to have been able to use DVC points. The room rates are outrageous. It’s been a dream of mine to stay there. I remember passing through with my (late) mother talking about how gorgeous (but prohibitively expensive) it was. Can’t wait to take my family.
IMO right up there with AKL as their best hotel

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Right...I got my wires crossed 🤪

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Will it be 8 minutes or 8 hours? I logged on right at 3 am PDT (live on East Coast so 6 am is no big deal) before the waiting room opened to grab Napa Rose for 8/13. Glad I beat the queue opening because I don’t need one of the newly-opening places. You can’t book any reservations anywhere now. Maybe I’ll try to grab Oga’s tomorrow for 8/14.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom