Digital Layouts

eagles

Ooh, I really love your beach layouts! And the 50s Prime Time Cafe is my favorite place to eat while in the world. It's neat how you got the background of the restaurant behind the other pictures. Very cool!

thank you. i was lucky, they cleared that table while we were there, so i took a picture of that area.

the waitress was our cousin adrienne. now that i think about it, i will need to add that to the page.

adrienne said, "hello noah, its been years since i saw you."
my son, said, "i don't know you!"

LOL

eagles

first page for my mgm section. what do you think? like it or not? i am not sure, but i really can't come up with anything better for the opening page.

mgmopeningpage.jpg

mouselvrmom

I really like it! I like how you can see the hat in the background (I know I actually like the hat!). And I like how you have the spotlights and clicker thingy (I don't know what it's called)

eagles

here is another one with 2 versions. you chose which you like. i think i like the popcorn background a tiny bit better. but let me know which you like.

also the one with the stars, i can add drop shadows to the film strips and "now playing" sign and the popcorn containers.

mgmpagestars.jpg

mgmpopcorn.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
The title page is great! I'm a hat -liker too! Heaven forbid - I kind of liked the wand - but don't tell anyone!!:eek:

I like the second one a little better. The filmstrips are a really cute way to put pictures on.

wdwmomof3

want to see a couple more? hehehe

not sure i am in love with this, but must move on, i have so many more to do. so i wll just love some, like some, and probably hate some.

disney:

50sprimetimecafe.jpg

I love this!!! Such a cute idea. Did you do this on Photo shop? I just got it last week and have not tried to do this yet. So busy scrapbooking and teaching the little ones to do it too! We are having a ball!:)

eagles

oh i just realized that the opening page, something was left out.

in the clicker box thingy, it is suppose to say

DISNEY'S MGM STUDIOS

i'm not sure why the "disney's" did not come out, but i will fix that.

eagles

thanks all, i will go with the popcorn page then.l

wdwmomof3....i am doing mine in photoshop elements 4.0. can't afford the real good photoshop, (its on my wish list though).

its really easy to do, but time consuming with all the erasing involved.

eagles

I'm sure printing digital pages out gets expensive, too. But you don't want to know what I spend on traditional scrapbooking! :eek:

i'm terrible! i haven't printed a page yet! lol

one of the reason's i went digital was the cost of traditional, i've spent a fortune on that and now it looks like i am going down that path again.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, aside from HATING the snake pictures, I like the layouts!:lol:

It's amazing how 3D that snake title looks. I guess it's the shadows.

mouselvrmom

Those are so cute! So you don't have any of your digital pages printed? Are they just stored on your computer? Can you back it up on a disk? I'm just curious how this whole digital thing works.

eagles

yes i have them stored on my computer, i have several folders labeled with titles. for example: disney scrapbook, field trip scrapbook etc.

i am not sure how to burn to disk yet. that is next on my list of things to figure out.

i found a site that i think prints 12 x 12 for $2.50 a page. (i am not positive about this yet) i am going to contact them and see if that is correct. then i will send in one page at a time.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
eagles, I just had a 12x12 pic printed from scrapbookpictures.com. It turned out beautiful. They also did a wonderful job of packaging it. It was $3.50.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom