Digital Layouts

eagles

ljs692....thank you so much.

i got the first 2 links opened, but the 3rd link won't open for me.

disneyfalcon...thanks for the recommendation. i did order the cars kits from ebay, but i am having trouble with the download of them.

i am still going to end up paying lots of money, even for digital. lol and i thought that would be cheaper. when you get an image in your head, you just have to find it, and i am finding that i will probably have to pay for it.

i don't have a printer that will print 12x12. does anyone know if kodakgallery would do that? i think i will just make my pages and upload to a site that will print and send to me.
will these places put them on photo paper?

eagles

here is another digital one. just finished. althought this is not a disney related one. wasn't sure where to post non disney digital scrapbook pages.

but boy, am i tickled pink with this new hobby. hehehe

if you get tired of me, just let me know.

and it is just so easy and fun. i know i will get pages done finally! today and yesterday i have finished 3 pages.

campingpage2.jpg

eagles

i did not like that mermaid. what do you think of this one? should i get rid of the seahorse? and put a little mermaid fish there?

lacy.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Yes, I like that better. That is a great mermaid. I think the sea horse looks good!
I love how easy it is to change digital layouts!

eagles

thank you both.

yeah, i like this mermaid much better. i will keep the seahorse. it is so nice and easy to change things around til you really like what you have.

i added a drop shadow to ariel, and i like that one much better.

another thing that is good, is that you guys are here to help decide what is better.

now, we need other people to take part in this digital thread! add some more pages here everyone! i feel like i am the only one now. disneyfalcon have you done anymore?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Nope. I've got too many paper ones to finish! After my order from mousememories gets here, I'll have some more paper ones done to post. But I love looking at yours!

eagles

want to see a couple more? hehehe

not sure i am in love with this, but must move on, i have so many more to do. so i wll just love some, like some, and probably hate some.

disney:

50sprimetimecafe.jpg

mouselvrmom

Ooh, I really love your beach layouts! And the 50s Prime Time Cafe is my favorite place to eat while in the world. It's neat how you got the background of the restaurant behind the other pictures. Very cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom