Differences Between KK Agents?

ada0801

My family is getting together this weekend to being planning our "magical gathering" for next year. I am trying to convince them to use KK because our family is getting more busy with 3 babies now. Is there a different in Agents? How do we know which agent will be the best for us?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The short answer is no.

Like any other group of people we all have areas that we individually excel at but we work very well as a team at KK so you will not get bad service from any of the agents. If a client asks me a question that might be a little out of my wheel house I have more than half a dozen other KK agents that I can get an answer from.

Upvote 0

erstwo

I just want to say that I booked my Grand Gathering through Kingdom Konsultants and we have been SO HAPPY!!!! :sohappy: We are a group of 14, with 7 different rooms.

I won't say which agent we used, because I'd hate to offend anyone (you can send me a private message if you'd like to know), but they have been AMAZING! We really, really appreciate them.

They have applied every pin code, every discount, answered every question we have sent their way without complaint. They also helped us figure out how to stay longer and save money (free dining of course) It was our agent who contacted us about saving more money, not the other way around. AND they took the time to rebook our trip during their personal vacation! Now that's service.

Thanks KK! :)

ETA - You'll want to contact the agent before you have your meeting. There are some forms you have to sign for KK to book your trip and that was the most difficult thing for me in the beginning - getting everyone's forms signed and emailed back to KK (my family is a little spread out.)

Upvote 0
I've used KK twice now with Tammy, and she's been great! When Tammy is not available, someone else is always willing to help me. I cannot thank them enough for all their hard work. I recommend them to everyone!

Upvote 0

TxNewsies

I love Kingdom Konsultants! I am so happy that someone on this board recommended it when trying to plan my trip next month. DH and I have been 3 times before booking by ourselves. KK has made the process so much smoother, easier and has helped us save money by helping keep track of discounts and such. Especially with this trip, needing two rooms and 2 different accounts for our family. Our agent has been amazing! Thank You!

23 more days!

Upvote 0

KJ1081

I agree- KK does a wonderful job! I'm working with Tammy right now planning a wedding cruise on the Dream followed by a honeymoon in WDW and I have to say she's been absolutely amazing! We have members of each of our families coming and she's done a wonderful job getting everyone booked, linking dining, answering questions, and dealing with my obsessive compulsive ultra over-researching disney geekness :p I haven't worked with any other agents at KK, or any agency for that matter since I usually book on my own, but I highly recommend them!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Rest easy knowing your in good hands. We have used KK numerous times..including several Grand Gatherings with multiple changes and over 10 rooms needed for the big girl scout trip with 36 people....they handled everything inlcuding dining reservations...and got us everyone we wanted on that trip...from Le Cellier to Cinderlla's Castle. You can't go wrong, and as others have said, if your agent is out of town someone else will answer your questions.

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

KK are the best! Tammy is our 'designated' KK consultant :lol:. Just because we've used her for our last 3 trips! She's great!!!:sohappy: But I know any of them are awesome! They know what they're talking and are very helpful.

Yes, let them do the work for you and you'll see the results.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

Thanks everyone!:)

Richard is right, we work as a team. No matter who you book with, we all have our areas of expertise and help each other out.

For instance, my husband is in the Air Force so I watch the military specials and I understand the ends and outs of who is qualified and how they work. That can be difficult to understand without understanding the military. If another agent has a client who is asking questions about the military that they don't understand, I can help!

Likewise, Richard's knowledge of WDW is obvious to anyone on these boards. If one of us is stumped, he can help!

The point is, between us, we have been there and done that. WDW, Disneyland, Disney cruise, other cruiselines, you name it. When you book with us, you benefit from the knowledge of ALL our experiences, not just one. :)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Well stated Tammy!!! My co-workers are correct, All of us have our "things" that we know better than others but we do work together pretty closely and know we can call on each other if there is something we dont know. In the end, it all adds up to better customer service for our clients and allows for planning the perfect Disney vacation getaway, which is the goal!!! Marie

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

ETA - You'll want to contact the agent before you have your meeting. There are some forms you have to sign for KK to book your trip and that was the most difficult thing for me in the beginning - getting everyone's forms signed and emailed back to KK (my family is a little spread out.)
As far as the forms, they are only required if you are asking us to do a credit card charge as we have to have written authorization to charge your credit card. Payments can also be made by check, which wouldnt require a form completion at all. Any one of the agents would be happy to send you a copy of the form to review prior to any booking. Marie

Upvote 0

KnK

I have nothing but great things to say about these folks. My beloved agent left at the first of the year and the switch to a new one was seemless. She's just as great.

While on vacation she made arrangements with another agent and she took great care of me as well.

I vowed 4 years ago never to do my own vacation again. I'm a details kinda of person and they have never disappointed me. They have all gone the extra mile to help me through the trip and saved me countless hours on the phone.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Yes we all do work seamlessly together. It's one of the things that really make our agency work so well. No matter which one you choose it will be the right choice.

I have personally booked countless grand gatherings from small parties of 8 requiring 2 rooms to multiple grand gatherings spanning over 40+ reservations over the years. I know many of my agents have booked numerous grand gatherings also so none of us are lacking in experience when it comes to it.

Whoever you choose to go with you can count on the fact that everything will be taken care of to the best of our ability.

Yes Elizabeth did take this past year off for a sabatical but she is still part of our family and is involved with each and every thing with the agency. She will hopefully be back by year end. We love you Elizabeth!!!!!

Here is a list of some of our agents for you

Pam
Marie
Tammy
Jenell
Gloria
Heather
Jessica
Denise
Richard

Pam

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Stefan, Also keep in mind that if another promotion is released for your time frame, such as Free Dining, you cannot combine the AAA discount with the offer. You must choose one over the other. In all cases that I have seen, the offers are better deals than the AAA rate. Marie

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I have nothing but great things to say about these folks. My beloved agent left at the first of the year and the switch to a new one was seemless. She's just as great.

While on vacation she made arrangements with another agent and she took great care of me as well.

I vowed 4 years ago never to do my own vacation again. I'm a details kinda of person and they have never disappointed me. They have all gone the extra mile to help me through the trip and saved me countless hours on the phone.
:eek:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words about KK! I am really miss working with my wonderful clients and plan to be back working as soon as I can.

Yes we all do work seamlessly together. It's one of the things that really make our agency work so well. No matter which one you choose it will be the right choice.

I have personally booked countless grand gatherings from small parties of 8 requiring 2 rooms to multiple grand gatherings spanning over 40+ reservations over the years. I know many of my agents have booked numerous grand gatherings also so none of us are lacking in experience when it comes to it.

Whoever you choose to go with you can count on the fact that everything will be taken care of to the best of our ability.

Yes Elizabeth did take this past year off for a sabatical but she is still part of our family and is involved with each and every thing with the agency. She will hopefully be back by year end. We love you Elizabeth!!!!!

Here is a list of some of our agents for you

Pam
Marie
Tammy
Jenell
Gloria
Heather
Jessica
Denise
Richard

Pam

Thank you so much, Pam! :eek: I love you guys as well!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom