DHS CARS LAND

Disneyhead'71

That is a very weak cast. That is like having a Simpsons expansion without Homer and Bart.

There is no need to have Harry in Diagon Alley. You would need the twins for Weasley Wizard Wheezes. And adding Bellatrix to to Gringott's is great. And I don't even see how he would be used on the Hogwarts Express.

Disneyhead'71

What if people complain about the lack of Harry like they did with PPF and SWSA?
I don't think there will be many complaints about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley. Both WWOHP and WWOHP 2.0 aren't about Harry. They are about the world he lives in. That is why there is no Harry Potte Meet and Greet. And I haven't heard anyone complain. Well, except for Disney Fans. Who say stupid **** like The Flight of Peter Pan is better than Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.

Lee

Adventurer
Well, except for Disney Fans. Who say stupid **** like The Flight of Peter Pan is better that Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
slap1.gif

Fantasmic

I don't think there will be many complaints about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley. Both WWOHP and WWOHP 2.0 aren't about Harry. They are about the world he lives in. That is why there is no Harry Potte Meet and Greet. And I haven't heard anyone complain. Well, except for Disney Fans. Who say stupid **** like The Flight of Peter Pan is better than Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.

I read there were no meet and greets because JK Rowling didn't want anyone else but the original actors to portray the characters?!

Disneyhead'71

I read there were no meet and greets because JK Rowling didn't want anyone else but the original actors to portray the characters?!
It was not a nod to the actors as much as she had control over who was cast, and there is no way she could have that control in an operating theme park environment.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

A Radcliffe-less Harry Potter wouldn't be that hard to duplicate or continue, it seems to me. CGI animation could replace live performance, and a Radcliffe sound-alike could supply the voice. It's not like Radcliffe owns the character. He just played him in the movies. :)

And you think Disney fans are mutinous? Wait until they are forced to re-cast Harry to keep him looking young... yeah, everyone sees Radcliffe AS HP... that'll be fun. HP fan-bois are just as bad as us Disney ones. Trust me, I know.

Skibum1970

At the same time, they could put in something like this, theme it well and be back in the thrill ride game. Personally I want a multi-dimensional coaster in Orlando.

I still hold that a Wingrider would make an excellent Avatar coaster. Use a launch to avoid the lift hill (although they could hide the lift hill in a mountain or rock enclosure) and then a speedy ride through the world of Pandora with multiple launches. They could even have an encounter with the big red banshee as a finale.

Lee

Adventurer
I still hold that a Wingrider would make an excellent Avatar coaster. Use a launch to avoid the lift hill (although they could hide the lift hill in a mountain or rock enclosure) and then a speedy ride through the world of Pandora with multiple launches. They could even have an encounter with the big red banshee as a finale.
Like Furius Baco...but longer and with better theming. (Only Disney and Intamin don't really get along. And B&M won't work with them.)

RSoxNo1

I would gladly take Flo's (or, heck, and empty building) in place of Hollywood & Vine. Still, if we're not getting a full-ish Carsland clone, I think there are better Pixar-themed restaurant options.
I actually enjoyed my lunch at Hollywood and Vine 2 years ago. Decent selection, my nephews enjoyed the characters, it was a good time.

Turtle

A new sign would cost $20, that would eat away at TDO's bonuses.
well technically it'd be odd if right now they consider the Honey I Shrunk The Kids PlaySet to be part of Pixar Place after putting a new title and new figures. The area that is Pixar Place isn't connected to the playset, so there has to be an expansion of a bigger Pixar Place cause if not then there are like 2 separate Pixar Places... that was hard to understand lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom