DHS CARS LAND

Disneyhead'71

Gusteau's could be really amazing. DHS could use a French restaurant (what kind is Flo's in DCA?)

From wdwinfo.com

Flo's V8 Cafe MENU

NOTE: All menu items/prices are subject to change

NOTE: * Indicates buffet item and cost represents total cost of buffet.
Menu is subject to change.

Breakfast
(Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course
American Breakfast

• - Scrambled eggs, Breakfast potatoes, Bacon and a Biscuit - $7.99

Brioche French Toast

• - Baked and served with salted caramel sauce and bananas. - $6.99

Chicken Tamale Breakfast

• - Chicken Tamale, scrambled eggs, salsa verde and Pico de Gallo - $7.99

Seasonal Fruit Plate

• - Served with Low fat yogurt and Blueberry muffin - $5.49

Drinks
Simply Orange Juice

• - . - $4.29

Lunch (Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course
Citrus Turkey Breast

• - With old fashioned Turkey Gravy. Served with your choice of two sides and a garlic chive roll. - $11.49

Citrus Turkey Salad

• - Mixed Greens, Arugula, carrots, cucumbers and yellow peppers, tossed with a citrus tarragon dressing and served with a garlic chive roll - $10.99

NY Strip Loin

• - With home style beef gravy and choice of two sides and garlic chive roll. - $11.99

Pork Loin

• - With Coca Cola BBQ sauce. Served with choice of two sides and a garlic chive roll. - $11.49

Veggie Tater Bake

• - Roasted vegetables, cauliflower, Bulgur wheat, soy crumbles, and smashed red skin potatoes, topped with cheddar cheese. Served with a choice of one side and a garlic chive roll. - $10.49

Side Dish
Sides

• - Hot Sides:Roasted Corn Medley, Vegetarian Baked Beans, Peas and Carrots, Mashed Potatoes. Cold Sides: "Radiator" Pasta salad, Cole Slaw.

Dessert
Flo's Classic shake

• - Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry topped with "roof Gravel". in a souvenir Glass $9.59 - $3.99

Flo's Pie-O-Ramas

• - Made right here!! Signature Apple Cheddar, Chocolat Mud and Seasonal Fruit. - $4.99

Drinks
Chocolate milk

• - . - $2.79

Coffee

• - Coffee, regular or decaf, hot tea or hot cocoa - $2.79

Fountain Beverages

• - Large 3.49. Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite. Lemonade, Root Beer. - $2.99

Juice Box

• - . - $1.79

Low fat Milk

• - . - $1.79

Mater's Tulsa Tea

• - Gold Peak Sweet Green iced tea, topped with tropical fruit foam - $3.29

Specialty Draft Beers

• - Racer 5 Pale Ale IPA, Red Rocket Ale - $7.00

Wine be the Glass

• - Fess Parker Riesling $6.00, Silverado Chardonnay $8.00, Chappellet Mountain Cuvee Cabernet Sauvignon $9, Eppa Superfruit Red Sangria $6.00 - $9.00

Dinner (Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course
Citrus Turkey Breast

• - With old fashioned Turkey Gravy. Served with your choice of two sides and a garlic chive roll. - $11.49

Citrus Turkey Salad

• - Mixed Greens, Arugula, carrots, cucumbers and yellow peppers, tossed with a citrus tarragon dressing and served with a garlic chive roll - $10.99

NY Strip Loin

• - With home style beef gravy and choice of two sides and garlic chive roll. - $11.99

Pork Loin

• - With Coca Cola BBQ sauce. Served with choice of two sides and a garlic chive roll. - $11.49

Veggie Tater Bake

• - Roasted vegetables, cauliflower, Bulgur wheat, soy crumbles, and smashed red skin potatoes, topped with cheddar cheese. Served with a choice of one side and a garlic chive roll. - $10.49

Side Dish
Sides

• - Hot Sides:Roasted Corn Medley, Vegetarian Baked Beans, Peas and Carrots, Mashed Potatoes. Cold Sides: "Radiator" Pasta Salad, Cole Slaw.

Dessert
Flo's Classic shake

• - Vanilla, chocolate or strawberry topped with "roof Gravel". in a souvenir Glass $9.59 - $3.99

Flo's Pie-O-Ramas

• - Made right here!! Signature Apple Cheddar, Chocolate Mud and Seasonal Fruit. - $4.99

Drinks
Chocolate milk

• - . - $2.79

Coffee

• - Coffee, regular or decaf, hot tea or hot cocoa - $2.79

Fountain Beverages

• - Large 3.49. Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite. Lemonade, Root Beer. - $2.99

Juice Box

• - . - $1.79

Low fat Milk

• - . - $1.79

Mater's Tulsa Tea

• - Gold Peak Sweet Green iced tea, topped with tropical fruit foam - $3.29

Specialty Draft Beers

• - Racer 5 Pale Ale IPA, Red Rocket Ale - $7.00

Wine be the Glass

• - Fess Parker Riesling $6.00, Silverado Chardonnay $8.00, Chappellet Mountain Cuvee Cabernet Sauvignon $9, Eppa Superfruit Red Sangria $6.00 - $9.00

Flo's V8 Cafe
Child's Menu

Breakfast (Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course
American Breakfast

• - Kid's Meal Built Especially for kids 3-9. Scrambled Eggs, bacon, potaotes. Served with fruit. Choice of Low fat Milk, Small low fat Chocolate milk, Juice box or Small bottled water. Sode available upon request. - $5.99

Seasonal Fruit Plate

• - Kid's Meal Built Especially for kids 3-9. Served with low fat Yogurt and Blueberry muffin and choice of low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $5.49

Waffles

• - Kid's Meal Built Especially for kids 3-9. Served with bacon and fresh fruit and choice of Low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box, or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $5.99

Lunch (Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course
Kid's Meal Built for kids 3-9

• - Macaroni and cheese served with seasonal fruit and choice of low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $5.99

• - Turkey Sandwich, served with seasonal fruit and choice of low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $6.99

Kid's Meals Built For kids 3-9

• - Roast Beef Sandwich, served with seasonal fruit and choice of Low fat milk or Low fat chocolate milk. juice box or Small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $6.99

Dinner (Updated: 09/12)
Entree/Main Course

• - Macaroni and cheese served with seasonal fruit and choice of low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $5.99

• - Turkey Sandwich, served with seasonal fruit and choice of low fat milk, low fat chocolate milk, juice box or small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $6.99

Kid's Meals Built For kids 3-9

• - Roast Beef Sandwich, served with seasonal fruit and choice of Low fat milk or Low fat chocolate milk. juice box or Small bottled water. Soda upon request. - $6.99

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
well not all of the star wars fans are going to see a refurbishment of a simulator that they've done before. on the other hand if it's a land...
Can someone tell me how long the ST refurb took to accomplish?
Given that I have only experienced each version once, both times with my eyes closed and my head as close to my knees as possible, I noticed no discernible difference.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
Keep in mind they had to change the queue sets, put new motion in the vehicles and repaint them.
Again - eyes closed, head down - must have missed the changes.
I also failed to find any difference in pre and post-refurbed versions of SM & BTMR.
Might just be me.

Turtle

I think there are better Pixar-themed restaurant options.
From the top of my head other restaurants in Pixar restaurants: Pizza Planet , Bennett's (the bar from Bug City in Bug's Life where Flik meets the circus bugs), Fentons (the ice cream parlor from Up), Harryhausens (Sushi Restaurant from Monsters Inc), Flo's from Cars, Gusteau's (Ratatouille), and Epsilon's (inside the blimp where Muntz and Carl have dinner where the dogs served the food in Up)

I think Epsilon's could be the coolest as a table restaurant and inside Muntz's big blimp. But it probably wouldn't work unless it's part of a whole Paradise Falls land (*cough cough Animal Kingdom*) same thing with Harryhausens from Monsters Inc.. If they decide to re-theme Honey I Shrunk the Kids playset into a Bug's Life theme then Bennett's as a quick-service could work fine as a nice place to go inside and cool off. For Gusteau's and Pizza Planet it's go big or go home. So most reasonable is Bennett's. Start at 7:00 if you can't remember it from Bugs life

tirian

But those have been cloned in the past. :)
Plus the Sailing Ship Columbia, Submarine Voyage, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

The list grows very long very quickly if you just limit the concept to America, the two properties most Americans and Canadians would ever visit. But when you include Tokyo, Hong Kong and Paris in that comparison the list in Anaheim's favor is shortened, mostly by Anaheim clones sent to Tokyo.

Disneyland's Fantasyland alone has more rides than some entire WDW parks have.

yoyoflamingo

truly. pizza planet is horrific. When my kids look at it and say Chuck e. cheese's is better, you have done something wrong.
They don't even have the alien bopper in the movie, and that game is everywhere we go! and no crane game full of green squeaky aliens!

It's been years since I've been in there (only ate there once, about 10+ years ago), but I thought they did have the whack an alien game.

cba

To be fair Mermaid gets 110 minute waits because:

1.) The MK doesn't have enough capacity;
2.) It is the first new from the ground up attraction in two decades;
3.) It has FP when it shouldn't;
4.) There are a lot of fanbois who love everything
Disney does/WDW attracts a less discerning
clientele than other resorts do.

Just off the top of my head and all.
It's also because it's in New Fantasyland, and it just opened, which means everyone wants to experience every part of it.

hiptwinmama

LOL. You're funny. If craze for something dies out a year and a half after a movie is released, explain why The Little Mermaid at MK gets 110 minute waits and why Disney is building a Snow White roller coaster. I also haven't noticed Midway Mania's waits dropping...

Because those rides are based on classics, timeless stories that we all love and that you never get sick of. They appeal to the masses.

I think that Potter is here to stay, I have 6 year old twins and as soon as they are ready I will introduce them to all things hogwarts.

That being said, at 6 years old they are already Disney fanatics/Pin Traders/Disney Foodies. US/IOA is awesome, but it is lacking the magic and appeal that WDW has for the younger kids. My kids could care less about meeting the Simpsons, Despicable Me, or Fival..... bring on the Princesses, Doc Mc Stuffins, and The Pixar Characters. I'm just sayin'.... that is my feeling.

Mike K

World Showcase does need some rides. But I don't think they wanted to deal with the criticism of putting another character ride in Epcot

I can certainly appreciate that. Maybe a Gusteau's restaurant come to life with an array of alternating top chefs from around the world that come in for limited spells and give guests their finest interpretations of French dining. I think it could be a really unique way to feel like you're experiencing Gusteau's (like the Be Our Guest restaurant does for lovers of "Beauty and the Beast") from the film all while being served by the Gusteau's of the real world.

RunnerEd

If it is to be a Pixar Place expansion instead of a full Cars Land, IMO, it would be a complete fail to leave Pizza Planet in its present location. It would be a no-brainer to retheme the present location to a Swedish Chef quick serve. Opening a Pizza Planet in Pixar Place that looks and (more importantly) feels like the one in Toy Story. Since it is a Chuck E Cheese type place in the film, the menu of the present location wouldn't have to change, although a change would be welcome.

Beholder

You just described Harry Potter... It's a modern classic.

I agree that Harry Potter may indeed be a future classic, one of the biggest differences I see between it and some of the Disney "classics" is that in HP, the characters themselves aren't timeless. They grow up, age, mature, get older. Disney characters (in terms of the story they are written in) are literally "timeless". Mickey and the gang will always be "that" age, Ariel will always be late teenish, Snow White will never grow old. In some ways, I tend to think that this will always help children identify with the characters in a way HP may not be able too. I'm an old guy, but Peter Pan will always be that boy who refused to grow up, and for me, there isn't many things more "magical" than that.

Fantasmic

I understand what you're saying Beholder, but within the 7 books, they grow up... each story is in and of itself "timeless" but as part of a greater set of stories is liner, and a fantastic "coming of age" story... in that way they are "timeless" in their own right!

Having Harry set at school age, in the attractions, to me is like meeting Ariel with her fins, or Beast as the Beast (not the Prince) as these are the forms they take in their most "accessible" way... not at the end of their stories, the most "timeless" way if you like. In THAT way, Potter will never grow old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom