DHS CARS LAND

AswaySuller

The only (semi) popular Dr Suess book here in the UK is/was The Cat In The Hat.... we've seldom heard of the others. We obviously get all the new movies though but the first time anyone over here heard of The Grinch was when the Jim Carey Movie came out (Or from when Kevin McCalister is watching it in 'Home Alone'.
All my Dr Suess knowledge comes from IOA and the new movies.

erider

If TDO wanted to make everyone happy... and actually increase their attendance at AK unlike any other attraction they build at the moment they would make the E-Ticket a B&M wing rider (Florida first) themed around the flying dragon type creature in Avatar. Surely a B&M must be cheaper than some OTT WDI themed dark ride (or Soaring 2.0) and then they still fit in a couple of C-ticket Avatar attractions as well along with all the merchandise and food outlets.

They better theme it extremely well then, like Everest, or else I might as well go to my local Six Flags park to ride a B&M. And then I still prefer a dark ride or Soarin, since you can only experience such an attraction at Disney.

awoogala

The only (semi) popular Dr Suess book here in the UK is/was The Cat In The Hat.... we've seldom heard of the others. We obviously get all the new movies though but the first time anyone over here heard of The Grinch was when the Jim Carey Movie came out (Or from when Kevin McCalister is watching it in 'Home Alone'.
All my Dr Suess knowledge comes from IOA and the new movies.
oh, that's too bad. Dr. Seuss wrote many more incredible books. The Lorax (not the cheesy movie, but the book) is an environmental call to action, The Butter Battle Book is a treatise on the dangers of war and hate and arms development. The Sneetches works on vanity, racism, etc. So many incredible stories! The Grinch is a fantastic book (again, not the movie...eww)..
Horton hears a who is one of the best kids books of all time.
Yertle the turtle about the dangers of unchecked power..
Green eggs and ham for opening yourself up to expeerience.
ok, I will stop ranting now. :)

alissafalco

oh, that's too bad. Dr. Seuss wrote many more incredible books. The Lorax (not the cheesy movie, but the book) is an environmental call to action, The Butter Battle Book is a treatise on the dangers of war and hate and arms development. The Sneetches works on vanity, racism, etc. So many incredible stories! The Grinch is a fantastic book (again, not the movie...eww)..
Horton hears a who is one of the best kids books of all time.
Yertle the turtle about the dangers of unchecked power..
Green eggs and ham for opening yourself up to expeerience.
ok, I will stop ranting now. :)

I always thought they should serve green eggs and ham at the Seuss food court.

SirLink

But green only describes the eggs and not the ham as in the illustrations. It's a fun breakfast.

It is indeed and although it has been a few years since we did it, didn't have those crazy prices of Disney. Face character Grinch which at the time seemed better than Jim Careys version of him...was quite active with the group I was with...

Csmith041177

I actually think I like that even better. I'm a big fan of Cars, but also love the other Pixar films and would love to see multiple films incorporated rather than just a 1 film focus.

Calvin Coolidge

I still think I'd rather have a more fully fleshed-out Rat and Monsters themed areas than a B-version of RSR. I think there's room for 2 mini-lands, so...pick two out of Paris and Monstropolis and Radiator Springs?

PeterAlt

What's the latest rumor on the proposed Monsters, Inc. coaster for DHS' Pixar Place? Has it been replaced by Radiator Spings? Or is it still being planned?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom