DHS CARS LAND

Disneyhead'71

dont get me wrong im a SW fan ( im 40 grew up with it) but it is old and when star tours 2.0 opened up to a dud basically it did nothing to attendance....dont take this as a im anti sw because im not
I was in the park for the Star Tours 2.0 Grand Re-Opening, at noon there was a 40 min. wait. And I know we have all seen this pic, but it bares repeating. Here is TWWOHP Grand Opening line:

54407793.jpg

Back the the Ratatouille Ride. Does anyone think that if DHS does get the Ratatouille Ride we would get this facade from Paris?

ratatouilleblueprint.jpg

Thanks to "Disney and More" for the Ratatouille Blueprint.

twebber55

I was in the park for the Star Tours 2.0 Grand Re-Opening, at noon there was a 40 min. wait. And I know we have all seen this pic, but it bares repeating. Here is TWWOHP Grand Opening line:

54407793.jpg

Back the the Ratatouille Ride. Does anyone think that if DHS does get the Ratatouille Ride we would get this facade from Paris?

ratatouilleblueprint.jpg

Thanks to "Disney and More" for the Ratatouille Blueprint.
incredible..i think i will wait a few months before i go tackle gringotts

Turtle

dont get me wrong im a SW fan ( im 40 grew up with it) but it is old and when star tours 2.0 opened up to a dud basically it did nothing to attendance....dont take this as a im anti sw because im not
well star tours 2.0 wasn't just another good refurbishment in my opinion. Its not like it's a brand new attraction, it's still at most a d-ticket ride.

GeorgiaPinesRJB

Not necessarily.
Depends on whether JKR gets in a writing mood.
A few more Potter books would likely make it untouchable.

But we don't know if it'll be full novels or anything. She originally said that if she was to start writing again, it'd be an official Wizarding World encyclopedia (which would be interesting). It could also be short stories about James/Sirius (like she's already done) or even texts books like she has done before.

You're right, expansion and continuity of the series is only based on if there will be more books, and then movies from that but still...

Turtle

Absolutely, positively, 100%...no chance in hell.
what do you think the facade will be? Will all the attractions look like the bricks of Pixar like Toy Story Mania. Btw, is 2018 still the opening with late 2013 breaking ground?

Lol sorry for so many questions as a big pixar fan this expansion makes me wanna run around all day

twebber55

well star tours 2.0 wasn't just another good refurbishment in my opinion. Its not like it's a brand new attraction, it's still at most a d-ticket ride.
which has always been my opinion.. a good ride is a good ride no matter the IP...motorbike coaster through endor (or pandora) would be sweet

Lee

Adventurer
what do you think the facade will be? Will all the attractions look like the bricks of Pixar like Toy Story Mania. Btw, is 2018 still the opening with late 2013 breaking ground?

Lol sorry for so many questions as a big pixar fan this expansion makes me wanna run around all day
Well, considering I don't see the Rat in DHS as anything but speculation at this point, I can't put a timeframe on it.
IF it were to happen, I'd expect it to be a Pixar Place type facade with maybe some French touches.

Turtle

Well, considering I don't see the Rat in DHS as anything but speculation at this point, I can't put a timeframe on it.
IF it were to happen, I'd expect it to be a Pixar Place type facade with maybe some French touches.
So what is the ride line-up? Is it only the Door Coaster and Radiator Springs Racers?

Turtle

Don't assume...it isn't safe.
Anything could change, at any time.
Alright. (last question) Is it scheduled for opening in 2018 or when? Sorry for trying to milk answers out of you, it's awesome how you get to know about whats gonna happen :)

Lee

Adventurer
Alright. (last question) Is it scheduled for opening in 2018 or when? Sorry for trying to milk answers out of you, it's awesome how you get to know about whats gonna happen :)
2017 isn't out of reach at this point. Wouldn't think any earlier than that, unless Disney adopts some Uni building techniques..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom