DHS CARS LAND

Ignohippo

I was in the park for the Star Tours 2.0 Grand Re-Opening, at noon there was a 40 min. wait. And I know we have all seen this pic, but it bares repeating. Here is TWWOHP Grand Opening line:

54407793.jpg

Back the the Ratatouille Ride. Does anyone think that if DHS does get the Ratatouille Ride we would get this facade from Paris?

ratatouilleblueprint.jpg

Thanks to "Disney and More" for the Ratatouille Blueprint.

Oh please. You can't compare a refurbed attraction with the opening of a whole new land.

And no thanks on Ratatouille. It works in France *and may work in the France Pavillion at EPCOT), but it would be about last on my long, long list of things I'd want for WDW.

I wish there was a "dislike" button here on these boards.

Turtle

another spinner. because that is just what wdw needs. UGH.
I am excited for pixar place, don't get me wrong. Just tired of the same old, same old.
well DHS needs something for kids so its better to get Radiator Springs + Monsters and a spinner, rather than only Radiator Springs + Monsters.

Disneyhead'71

Oh please. You can't compare a refurbed attraction with the opening of a whole new land.

And no thanks on Ratatouille. It works in France *and may work in the France Pavillion at EPCOT), but it would be about last on my long, long list of things I'd want for WDW.

I wish there was a "dislike" button here on these boards.

Right, but a 40 wait at noon at the Grand Opening. Doesn't sound like a rabid fan base to me. More like a casual fan base.

juniorthomas

Definitely would be a solid add. But if they want something on par with Potter or potter 2.0 then the Pixar expansion ain't it

Yeah, but what would that be? Not much out there that isn't already owned they could go for. Star Wars is the only other thing as big that they can use.

juniorthomas

I was in the park for the Star Tours 2.0 Grand Re-Opening, at noon there was a 40 min. wait. And I know we have all seen this pic, but it bares repeating. Here is TWWOHP Grand Opening line:

54407793.jpg

Back the the Ratatouille Ride. Does anyone think that if DHS does get the Ratatouille Ride we would get this facade from Paris?

ratatouilleblueprint.jpg

Thanks to "Disney and More" for the Ratatouille Blueprint.

What about Gusteau's?

Taylor

Yeah, but what would that be? Not much out there that isn't already owned they could go for. Star Wars is the only other thing as big that they can use.
Do something original would be my guess. Cars could beat it in merch and tie in quality, Star Wars is the only IP that could top it

Turtle

Right, but a 40 wait at noon at the Grand Opening. Doesn't sound like a rabid fan base to me. More like a casual fan base.
well not all of the star wars fans are going to see a refurbishment of a simulator that they've done before. on the other hand if it's a land...

awoogala

I'm fine with no Gusteau's vs a Gusteau's lite. Pizza Planet at DHS is a perfect example of poorly executing a really great idea. If they don't do it right, don't do it at all.
truly. pizza planet is horrific. When my kids look at it and say Chuck e. cheese's is better, you have done something wrong.
They don't even have the alien bopper in the movie, and that game is everywhere we go! and no crane game full of green squeaky aliens!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom