DHS CARS LAND

GeorgiaPinesRJB

World Showcase does need some rides. But I don't think they wanted to deal with the criticism of putting another character ride in Epcot

Yeah, the ire from the purists will be extreme. I like the idea of more historical and cultural rides in World Showcase. Give me the bullet train in Japan, the Roman ruins in Italy, a boat ride in Germany and I'll be happy. Enough to whet my appetite anyway.

RunnerEd

Looks like right now only RSR with a monsters coaster and a ratatouille ride

If they do this with the Monsters coaster, I really hope they bring the laugh floor over from MK. It doesn't fit Tomorrowland at all but would be AWESOME in Pixar Place. It's not a bad attraction, just poorly located.

RSoxNo1

I think that RSR just looks fun and family rides are great as well. I would be ecstatic if they built some good dark rides for UP, Brave (make a good flume ride in my mind), and Wall-E. Plus, go back to the old fashioned types. Peter Pan is awesome and doesn't have high-tech animatronics. Build a good ride with good sets and it will be wonderful.

I really don't expect Disney to open a gigacoaster with the world's tallest loop. That is what I have Cedar Point just a few hours away for. My main point, which probably didn't come across too well, is that WDW needs to build rides that can be enjoyed by all. The weird catering to girls between 3 and 9 is just blind. Put me back when I was 8 years old and I would have been much more interested in Transformers than Tinkerbell.
At the same time, they could put in something like this, theme it well and be back in the thrill ride game. Personally I want a multi-dimensional coaster in Orlando.

RSoxNo1

To be fair Mermaid gets 110 minute waits because:

1.) The MK doesn't have enough capacity;
2.) It is the first new from the ground up attraction in two decades;
3.) It has FP when it shouldn't;
4.) There are a lot of fanbois who love everything Disney does/WDW attracts a less discerning clientele than other resorts do.

Just off the top of my head and all.
To your 3rd point. When demand is this high it should have Fastpass as an option. When demand for it drops (and it will) Fastpass should be removed. This of course assumes Fastpass+ crashes and burns.

TP2000

Wow. Would be even worse if we included Toontown, not to mention Disney Parks just announced a new show for Fantasyland.

To be fair, I include Disneyland's Toontown in that attraction count, since I consider Circusland (WDW's former Toontown) to be part of the WDW Fantasyland.

twebber55

A great SW land would double the hype and excitement and money that potter did and will
dont get me wrong im a SW fan ( im 40 grew up with it) but it is old and when star tours 2.0 opened up to a dud basically it did nothing to attendance....dont take this as a im anti sw because im not

Taylor

dont get me wrong im a SW fan ( im 40 grew up with it) but it is old and when star tours 2.0 opened up to a dud basically it did nothing to attendance....dont take this as a im anti sw because im not
Bad advertisement would do that. Star Wars future is way more brighter then Potters

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom