DHS CARS LAND

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Is this a joke or do you seriously don't know that?

No, no, no. This whole geography discussion was pretty much a joke. A little silly side diversion since there has been nothing new to discuss about Carsland. I had/have no intention to start any kind of debate about who is considered American. The Brazilian tour groups tend to take a beating around here so I threw that out there as a joke. For the record I have no issues with Brazillians or for that matter Canadians, Brits or people from Wisconsin. All said in jest with plenty of these :) and these ;).

Timothy_Q

No, no, no. This whole geography discussion was pretty much a joke. A little silly side diversion since there has been nothing new to discuss about Carsland. I had/have no intention to start any kind of debate about who is considered American. The Brazilian tour groups tend to take a beating around here so I threw that out there as a joke. For the record I have no issues with Brazillians or for that matter Canadians, Brits or people from Wisconsin. All said in jest with plenty of these :) and these ;).

I didn't want to sound agressive, sorry. I sometimes fail to understand irony online. tis hard

fireman17

As posted on the Disboards...
Cars Land is coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Shaun Thompson | Posted: Dec 5, 2012 | Updated: Dec 5, 2012 - 12:56:41 PM

While still a rumor, The DIS has confirmed from multiple sources that Disney will officially announce this week that they are bringing Cars Land to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Lights, Motors, Action! and the Backlot Tour will be leveled to make room for an expansion of Pixar Place to include the new land. Disney opened Cars Land at Disney California Adventure back in June to rave reviews and this would be a much needed boost to DHS, which is starting to show its age.

While we don't know yet which attractions will be included with the new expansion, attractions like Radiator Springs Racers have been wildly popular and most likely would be included.

RalphinSC

Looks pretty concrete there or else "The Internet's Largest Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney" is risking a lot of egg on it's face. I'm pretty certain they wouldn't post it as official news unless they were very sure it was true. Looks like we'll have Carsland in some fashion at DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom