DHS CARS LAND

cynic710

I would surmise that Luigi's will simply not be included and the land will be a bit more compressed. Although not strictly part of Carsland, the replacement attraction would be the MI coaster.

fantastic idea, i wonder if that means pixar place would be somewhat of an extension into carsland? or maybe the other way around, for instance to get to carsland, which would be the centerpiece, you must start at pixar place. the story would conclude at one of our favorite pixar worlds.

in the midst of all this i hope that "up" gets a little attention, still one of my favorite pixar movies.

could you imagine your own house with balloons to fly over the new pixar land? that would be fun. :)

Kuhio

They could put this right in CarsLand if they had to. As an interior ride, they could just dress up the outside like Route 66 with a big neon sign with Mike and Sully. :) I can see it now...
Well... Mike, Sulley, and the Abominable Snowmobile do appear in the closing credits of Cars in the film, Monster Trucks, Inc., which is being shown at the Radiator Springs drive-in. (There are actual diecast toys of all three vehicles as well.)

So it wouldn't be too crazy to tie a MI attraction to a Cars Land expansion at the Studios by having the entrance facade be themed to a theater showing Monster Trucks, Inc. (or its presumptive prequel, Monster Trucks University
th_wink.gif
)... although I still would rather they didn't go this particular route (66)!

Turtle

If there's a Carsland East, I'd want to see a few changes for some distinctness.

- Luigi's Tires Italiano is now a signature Italian restaurant.
- Sarge's Surplus Hut attraction like this (Flik's Flyers) but with Sarge's planes flying around (Planes are part of the Cars universe too)
- Radiator Springs Drive-In Theater Restaurant (Sci-Fi Dine In Relocated)
- Cozy Cone Motel only becomes a meet and greet with characters inside the cones
- There would be a new signature drink themed to Fillmore's special oil which serves the purpose for Fillmore's Tent.
- Doc Hudson Museum walk-through
- Ramone's Paint Shop will have an attraction like Goofy's Paint N' PlayHouse in Tokyo where Cars come in, and you paint them.
- Wheel Well Hotel facade in Radiator Springs Racers back-drop

Small but effective changes. It gives more purpose to Sarge's Hut, Doc Hudson Museum (which was only a part of the Flo's V8 Cafe), Ramone's Paint Shop, and Fillmore's Tent which before were only shops. Plus it adds unrepresented parts of Radiator Springs, the Wheel Well Hotel and the Drive-In Theater

WDW1974

Wow I didn't know tht park cost that much!!! The park looks absolutely stunning in all the photos I've seen so I can certainly see why. Was this one of the parks Disney paid for on their own or did Japan help fund them?

Disney didn't pay a cent for it.

That's why it is the most incredible, mind-blowing park on the planet. And, yes, I've been there!:)

WDW1974

This.
Early word I got was that he wanted it to be DCA only. Lately that's been clarified. His argument was against just bringing RSR by itself. He doesn't want to break it up into pieces.

Exactly, although I'll be shocked if it's an exact copy and if Luigi's isn't replaced by something that actually does something. Also, would expect Mater's to be covered ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom