News Destination D23 2023

Cmdr_Crimson

So they’ve nixed the Zootopia land altogether and sticking a show in to replace its tough to be a Bug? Not sure how that’s going to work.
Simple! It's a 3d film! Remove Flik and Hopper, put Clawhouser in Hopper's spot...Done!
I’ve heard the track layout is the same as dinosaur but they won’t be able to clone it will they? Doesn’t the Indy ride have a massive hall area with different levels.
Layout is exactly the same..The queue is way before the ride building you enter.

Consumer

I guess that's one way to answer the question.
I think that’s cause for immediate banning. Jk.
Or, you know, people just like different things than you do. I could just as easily say you're delusional for not thinking EPCOT had Disney's greatest attraction lineup and was the best park they've ever built.
Y'all I don't care about Epcot because I'm from LA. I'm just responding to that guy's asinine comments about IJA with equally asinine comments about Epcot.

Figments Friend

Loaded down with more free giveaways…and this is NICE STUFF….

Currently was just given a large Figment figure…very cutesy…very kwai-ish….
Entire ballroom seating is covered in this large boxed figures.
Wow…nice surprise for this Figment fan.

I can see the eBay flippers going nuts over these….already seeing people taking more then one of these.
Saw a group of eight people with two each, and one woman with two plus a plastic bag full of four more.
🤔
These are supposed to be for all attendees…and I can help but some will miss out.
RIGHT NOW, if you want one….you need to be in the National Geographic oanel.
I think they are using these to lure fans into this panel.

Pix of the figure are probably already out there….(and likely already in eBay…I will take pix later.

Really nice giveaways.
I think this is where the $320 went to….
-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom