News Destination D23 2023

Figments Friend

Okay folks…
Almost time to come and get yer free Tony Baxter inspired art postcards here in the Contemporary Resort lobby!!

Meet me here, standing in front of this circular support right when you come into the main lobby near before the check in desk.
I will be standing here in my Epcot finery from 1:30 to 2 pm today.

IMG_1958.jpeg

Come get a pair of my cool art cards!
No catches…my gift to fellow Baxter fans who read WDW Magic !

You do not have to be attending Destination D to enter the lobby or score my cards!
See ya real soon, folks!

IMG_1730.jpeg

Indy_UK

Now Moana has been booted out of Animal Kingdom would there be space for that log flume to go into Epcot or would it have to replace the seas pavilion?

UNCgolf

Now Moana has been booted out of Animal Kingdom would there be space for that log flume to go into Epcot or would it have to replace the seas pavilion?

I certainly hope they wouldn't put that at EPCOT.

It could go into the expansion pad at Adventureland, though (although I doubt it goes anywhere; they seem to be focused on other things now).

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Young people watch older films. Same with listening to music. But yes, if you’re not a fan of Indy that’s ok too. Many many are fans
You must have mistook me for someone not the perfect age who has followed LFL so closely that I could write a book on it.

You also confused me for someone who tolerates excuses/misdirection for crap.

…I don’t think it’s gonna go well

Magenta Panther

I am still so upset that they showed the puppeteers for the muppets. That was…shocking and such bad show. Just….what?!?!

They should just have taped segments with a narrator to segue between them. Everything live was an utter s**t show and an embarrassment for the company.

Yeah, about that...how come all the puppeteers are male? Even for Miss Piggy, which is supposedly a female? They couldn't find a female puppeteer to perform it? Are they inferring that none exist? So much for diversity. Talk about sexist! What's the deal, Muppets Studio?

FigmentFan82

You must have mistook me for someone not the perfect age who has followed LFL so closely that I could write a book on it.

You also confused me for someone who tolerates excuses/misdirection for crap.

…I don’t think it’s gonna go well
You must have mistook me for someone who cares whether you are right or wrong. Constantly accusing others of being wrong doesn’t make you right.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm also good with the Animal Kingdom direction. It's Tough to Be a Bug needs replacing. I'm also glad Zootopia isn't getting a land at Animal Kingdom. Indy has always been the major contender for replacing Dinosaur. It looks like they know using the Indy theme will bring much needed life into that area. I'm also okay with Encanto being purposed for Animal Kingdom. I didn't think behind Thunder would have been a good fit.
The parks need additions more than replacements. But Bob saves Pennies on replacements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom