deleted

SSG

This article reads almost exactly like the post from @SSG
unpossible.jpg

nevol

Anybody hear about the recent Jim Hill tweets?
I've sort of rearranged them from oldest to newest top to bottom so you can read it in order, but keep in mind that twitter runs in the opposite order. Just check the times on the posts. These are from an OrangeGrove55 video about the same discussion and you can see that Jim Hill has tweeted in reply to him.

Summary:
Possible relocation of star tours and buzz ride systems, freeing up tomorrowland.
Spiderman Pendulum.
Nothing is off the table, nothing in hollywoodland is safe, not even the hyperion theater.
Desire for the project to be as grand as Galaxy's Edge.

Attachments

• IMG_5521.PNG
    IMG_5521.PNG
    521.5 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_5518.PNG
    IMG_5518.PNG
    539.6 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_5519.PNG
    IMG_5519.PNG
    577 KB · Views: 338

nevol

Jimmy is so adorable. Bless him, he still thinks he's credible. :inlove:
These tweets are everything in the kitchen sink.. Still fun to read and refreshing to imagine that Disney/Chapek would take marvel land so seriously because the rest of the evidence tells me otherwise... Mission: Breakout, the size of a bug's land, how the plans seem to have changed just because they couldn't get their way with an unrelated bridge...

mickEblu

These tweets are everything in the kitchen sink.. Still fun to read and refreshing to imagine that Disney/Chapek would take marvel land so seriously because the rest of the evidence tells me otherwise... Mission: Breakout, the size of a bug's land, how the plans seem to have changed just because they couldn't get their way with an unrelated bridge...

It would be smart of Disney to open the land with an Ant Man shooter instead of just food and meet n greets. I’ve been saying it would be very odd to open the land without one new attraction (and a net loss of 4) and I think they I think they could easily open the land with Ant man in 2 years.

A Mavel Land with a roster of GOTG:MB, Spider-Man pendulum, Avengers Coaster, Iron Man simulator and Ant Man shooter would be impressive but I’d bet that 3 of the 4 new rides is the max we’d see (most likely 2). I would be surprised if they moved the Star Tours simulators instead of just retheming them and giving people a good reason to move to the east side of the park away from SWL... unless of course they are planning to demo the TL buildings in a major TL overhaul.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom