December Roll Call

Disneybird

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

WishIWasAtWDW

my parents, aunt and uncle, myself and boyfriend will all be staying at the yacht club december 12th - 17th! its the first christmas time visit for all of us except the boyfriend. and its our first time staying at the yacht club!very excited! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Dis4us

Dec Roll Call

We will be there Dec 5-11th at Animal Kingdom then on to Poly for a couple of days. Our first time at Disney for the holidays. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

DecWDW

Wow! There's going to be a lot of us at AKL! My son and I are going to Saratoga Springs Dec. 4-6, then 5 of my friends are coming out and we're all moving to AKL Kidani from the 6th to the 13th!

Upvote 0

C&B Young

December 1-9 here. We were planning on staying at POFQ (where we usually do) but there were no free dining slots available, so we've made the jump up to AKL. Our first Christmas visit in our first deluxe, we can't wait! :sohappy: We've got a planning/trip blog set up if you want to follow along at crystalbryanwdw.com.

Upvote 0

snowpony

My boyfriend and I will be there from Dec. 12-17 celebrating his 33rd birthday.

He'll be wearing a Disney Lakers shirt...

thumb.aspx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom