December Roll Call

Disneybird

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

PhilharMagician

We'll be there Dec 4th - Dec 19th. Staying at SSR for 6 nights (since we couldn't get a one bedroom in Kidani) then moving to Kidani for 4 nights and finishing off in BLT for 5 nights. Way to much moving for me, I hope my wait list for Kidani for the first week happens.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Wow! There's going to be a lot of us at AKL! My son and I are going to Saratoga Springs Dec. 4-6, then 5 of my friends are coming out and we're all moving to AKL Kidani from the 6th to the 13th!

Woo hoo for AKL!!! We will be checking in on 12/3!!

First time in the World in December to see the holiday decorations December 3-11 at the Beach Club Resort

You are going to absolutely LOVE Disney at Christmas time!!! It is just so magical! :xmas:

Will be there from December 4-11 at the Fort Wilderness Campground!

We are getting closer to our trips!! Feels like forever ago that we booked!!

December 1-9 here. We were planning on staying at POFQ (where we usually do) but there were no free dining slots available, so we've made the jump up to AKL. Our first Christmas visit in our first deluxe, we can't wait! :sohappy: We've got a planning/trip blog set up if you want to follow along at crystalbryanwdw.com.

YEAH!!! We upgraded to AKL too b/c of a 40% off PIN I got!!! You are going to love Disney at Christmas time!!! This will be our 1st stay at a deluxe resort too!!! I think I may be getting spoiled on this trip!

Upvote 0
My Mom. myself and my 10 yr old daughter will be there at POP for Dec. 28th - Jan. 3rd for a girls time out week. Can hardly wait. Haven't been during Christmas since 2005.:xmas:

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

We should all meet for a drink on the beach for the poly group Dec 13. hope to wave to some of you from this site.

What time? 8:00 PM is Wishes on the 13th. I would be interested in stopping by for a drink and meeting a few people, watch wishes and head over to MK for EMH which is from 8 - 11 that night.

Let's see if this can get put together.

Anyone interested??

Upvote 0

Stevek

November 27th thru December 5th, Pop Century. We're less than 60 days away and are still managing to keep it a secret from the girls...they'll find out on Thanksgiving day when they get an early Christmas present.

Upvote 0

stillgoofy

November 28th-December 13th Wilderness Lodge Villas/Bonnet Creek/ASMu. I have to keep it a secret from my daughter until a couple days before we go.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I'm going Dec 10-13. It is my first solo trip and my first time staying at a value (pop). I'm there to see the holiday stuff and visit Universal for a day to see WWoHP.

Upvote 0
This year, Santa is bringing my stepdaughters tickets to WDW. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces after they open all the related gifts to the trip (t-shirts, autograph books, etc.) and then get a phone call from a princess letting them know they are going. We'll get in the car immediately and start driving after presents. It's their first trip!!!

Dec 26-Jan 30. ASMu

Upvote 0

snowpony

Me and the boyfriend will be there December 12-17th, staying at Pop Century. It will be our second trip to the World and our first time attending MVMCP.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Happy Times

We arrive Dec.5 and stay through the 10th. Our first night has dinner planned at the California Grill for my DW and I. Celebrating 33 years of married life and my 67 birthday.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom