December Roll Call

Disneybird

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

g maw

Going with a friend 12/1 - 12/7. Her frist real Disney visit. My third holiday visit. Staying at Movies. We were booked at Pop but when free dining came out had to switch to Movies to get the preferred room. Even though we had a preferred room at Pop the allotment for free dining was already booked. Can't wait.62 days!!!! But whose counting.

Upvote 0

mtomkins

YAY for December Roll Call!!! We will be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 3rd to the 11th... Celebrating my birthday the day we check in!!! :xmas: :sohappy:

Yay for December 3rd babies! I will be there celebrating mine Nov27-Dec1. A big visit at work on the DAY of my birthday is keeping me from being there that weekend, but it's okay! I'm just excited to be going!

Upvote 0

WishIWasAtWDW

plans for my dec trip have recently changed. we are now going from dec. 10 - 17 and staying at okw the 10th and 11th and then staying at the boardwalk from the 12th - 17th. just me and the boyfriend. rest of the family had to back out. :xmas:

Upvote 0
Celebrating my 50th birthday at Disney World!!!! Yahoo:sohappy:

Celebrating with my four children and we cannot wait! December 30th & 31st at POP and then to the Yacht Club from January 1st to the 6th!

90 days and counting:sohappy:

Upvote 0

GO REBS

Gonna be our first Christmas trip 12/18-12/26. Kids dont know yet and we dont plan on telling them until the 17th when they get out of school for Christmas break. We are staying at the Contemporary.

Upvote 0

Monorail Lime

Dec 7-10 at Saratoga Springs (unless the wait list comes through) to meet up with some friends who will be at WDW. The wife is staying at home this time and so I will finally get to revisit some of the "scary" attractions she refuses to go on!

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

nov 29-dec 4th at pofq. looks like it's actually going to be pretty busy that week even though it's value season. hotels are booked booked booked. we added a day to our original plans and there wasn't a place to book a 5 night/6 day stay on property to be had so we switch for our last night but it's within the same resort so i'm hoping they can juggle things and keep us in one room for the whole stay...either way it's only 58 days to go.

Upvote 0

Cape Breton Grl

November 27th thru December 5th, Pop Century. We're less than 60 days away and are still managing to keep it a secret from the girls...they'll find out on Thanksgiving day when they get an early Christmas present.

We will be there Nov 30th - Dec 7th....haven't told our kids...this will be a surprise Christmas gift for them...will find out the morning we leave....it's so hard keeping it a secret....can't wait!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

NEL

Me, my wife, and 3 year old will be at WDW Dec 6-11. 1st night at the Yachtclub and the rest at GF. Looking forward to it. It will be my wife's and son's first Disney Christmas trip, I have been done it before but it has been years. Has anyone stayed the first 2 weeks of Dec at WDW last year? Is it still a slow time period, low crowds and short lines ?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom