December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

erstwo

WoooHoooo, 21 more days to go til Free dining for our Dec. trip and 25 days til my 41st birthday 12/17/2008 at WDW, Yeaaaa!!! Dec. 13 til 18, 2008. Mikeb
Just doin' our part to stimulate the economy!

We will be there the exact same dates! And my birthday is the 20th (although I am lagging a few years behind you! :ROFLOL:)

We'll be at the Magic Kingdom most days. I'll be the one with the red headed little boy with the loudest speaking voice EVER.

I'm so excited to learn it is only 21 more days!

Upvote 0

josephkinn

9 more days

Ill be thier in 9 days getting excited started watching my disney christmas travel channel shows :xmas:suitcase is half packed. Still looking for people who may be thier the same time who might want to say hello or hop some rides together since ill be thier alone till friday the 5th,:xmas:

Joe:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I'll be there a WEEK from today!!!!!!! I'm still holding off on packing until I see the weather forecast

:sohappy::sohappy::xmas::xmas::sohappy::sohappy::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

WoooHoooo, 21 more days to go til Free dining for our Dec. trip and 25 days til my 41st birthday 12/17/2008 at WDW, Yeaaaa!!! Dec. 13 til 18, 2008. Mikeb
Just doin' our part to stimulate the economy!

and

We will be there the exact same dates! And my birthday is the 20th (although I am lagging a few years behind you! :ROFLOL:)

We'll be at the Magic Kingdom most days. I'll be the one with the red headed little boy with the loudest speaking voice EVER.

I'm so excited to learn it is only 21 more days!

Right there with you on 21 days (well actually I'm at 22) and FREE DINING...no birthdays but we all have several unbirthdays during our trip :p

Me & my hubby will be accompanying our little princess (she's very Veruca Salt-like: she wants it all and she wants it NOOOOOOOOOOOW). But when at Disney we all have a good time:sohappy:...can't wait!!!!

Upvote 0

Todd L

Including today 6 days to go.......... 2 days off for Thanksgiving and my Trip. :xmas::xmas: Im getting Nothing done this week.:shrug::kiss::p:snore::lol::wave::sohappy::D

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Yipee!!! Only 11 more days!!! I have no idea what to pack!!! Any suggestions? We're coming from Philadelphia where its been like 30 degrees for the last week...

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

2 more work days till Thanksgiving, then only 2 weeks of work before WDW! :sohappy: We leave on the 17th but my last day of work is the 11th. :D

Wilderness Lodge, here we come! :xmas:

Upvote 0
We coming from NJ and I am packing Capri's and some short and long sleeve T shirts and will wear a sweatjacket with a jean jacket on top to the airport that way you are totally prepared... : > ) Year 7 more days............................................:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom