December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

BepsiCola

Only 18 days left for me!!!! woo hoo:xmas: and only 12 days left in work:sohappy:
We have been counting down for so long I thought it would never get here. There will be 7 of us this year to celebrate my darling Dad's 60th birthday.
See you all real soon xxxxx

Upvote 0

momofnine

:sohappy::xmas: 23 days!!! I am beginning to feel like Santa.... Making my list and
checking it twice!!!!!:ROFLOL:( and three times, and four times, etc....:lol:)
3 weeks 2 days and we will be walking down main street!!! Can't wait to see the lights on the castle and all the other decorations. This is my dream vacation, always wanted to stay at the GF and have a castle view room, can't believe it's only 23 days away. Everyone have a magical time on their vacations. :wave:

Upvote 0
28, 29 or 30 days? I never know if I should count today and the day we leave. We got our documents this week. I cannot wait for the decorations and the music and to have my husband there with me. It's his first time at Walt Disney World EVER!!!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

momofnine

28, 29 or 30 days? I never know if I should count today and the day we leave. We got our documents this week. I cannot wait for the decorations and the music and to have my husband there with me. It's his first time at Walt Disney World EVER!!!

:sohappy:

WOW what a great time of year to pick for a first trip!!! Everything is so beautiful there this time of year. Have a great time!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

One Month or 30 days - 19 work days - 16 school days at this time of day we will be beginning our decent into MCO; but who's counting:ROFLOL:.
I'm actually going to work on a Christmas project while at WDW. We're decided to make a decorative picture collection for our grandson's rooms. They always enjoy looking at the WDW Picture of the Day thread with me so I am going to build them their own set to have in their rooms.
I'm sooooooo excited, 30 days, 30 days, 30 days:xmas:

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Had another surprise in yesterday's mail... my package documents! :sohappy: Got the ME packet on Monday so we are good to go.

34 short days till our XMas at Wilderness Lodge! :xmas: :D

Upvote 0

josephkinn

Now im getting excited

:xmas: 19 day from today ill be in Disneyworld now its starting to set in

WOO HOOO. Who else anyone want a copy of my schedule see if we happen to coincide and we can say hello.

Joe

Upvote 0

thrupaytonseyes

Had another surprise in yesterday's mail... my package documents! :sohappy: Got the ME packet on Monday so we are good to go.

34 short days till our XMas at Wilderness Lodge! :xmas: :D

We leave the same day! Hopefully, my package documents will be in the mail today as well! Here's hoping!!!! Can't wait!

Dec 17-21 Pop Century with DH, DS(5), DS(1 1/2), MIL, & FIL:xmas:

ETA: My package documents came in the mail!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

UberMouse

My wife and I were down for 8 days in May, and we just decided to book for December 14th-18th so we can see things during the Christmas festivities. We are both giddy as school girls. LOL. Wilderness lodge is where we will be shacking up.

Upvote 0

gnorth

:xmas: 25 and counting. Luckily there seems be to this half off gasonline sale going on, my fuel budget is now half what it was two months ago so more money for mouse stuff.:wave::xmas: (hey it was already budgeted for the trip)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom