December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

Tiggerfanatic

This is my last day at work - I'm pretty much worthless right now!! Packing & laundry tomorrow, then to the airport to spend the night Sunday night, flying out 1st thing Monday AM. I can't believe it's here already!!!

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

I hit worthless sometime last week...it's kinda cool watching everyone get closer and closer and closer and then drop off and you know they're there.

3 more days for me. Hitting the road around noon on Tuesday...

:king:

Upvote 0

gnorth

Just back from the World:cry:. Great trip and starting this last Saturday T-Shirts were 40% off and most christmas decorations were 50% off.
Cast member stated that Disney has never done this before Christmas so shop early and often.:) Got the 4 park christmas ornament package for $19 great deal.

Upvote 0

pepples22

2 more work days

:wave: Everyone,

I have to shared today with you - We are going to Disney for Christmas this year and my family are flying out around the time I am going. My sister flew out last Saturday to Orlando, my mom got a call yesterday and she told my mom she is having a great time and wearing strappy tops and shorts :fork: - I am currently sitting in my office with my full length coat on and still in England).

Anyway, all today I am at work and I only have Wednesday evening then my Florida jorney begins, but I having so many problems concentrating and trying to not think about my sister in Hollywood Studios today.

I am so jealous and so excited that it will be my turn soon, but time is really standing still. I feel like I am clock watching and an hour feels like a day.:brick:

Oh well only 48 hours to go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

firekymmie

I was just down there in Sept. But my hubby and I decided when we got home to finally take our Honeymoon, 12 yrs late:sohappy:, so we will be flying out in about 45 hrs..... For a 4 and a half day wirlwind romance.... :ROFLOL:I have also talked him into getting a piture with me and :xmas:. I can't wait... see you all there... I just talked to a friend down there now :cry: and he said it is a basically low attendance... everyone have a safe trip....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom