December 2008 -- Hooray!!

BeanSz

Just confirmed our 9 day trip for December 2008. Very excited since I have never been there when the parks were decorated for the Christmas Holidays. This was our goal the last 2 years, but with the free dining offer for September, we have not been able to resist. This is also the first trip we have to pay for my son who will be 4 when we go. We hope my infant son loves WDW as much as my older son who is begging to go again.
We decided to try out the POFQ. We have stayed recently at CR, WL and POP. My wife liked POR when she went with family years back, and I am liking the review of POFQ. Thanks for listening. I just needed to share my excitement.

momofnine

All of the tours are pretty good, Keys is one of the best. Ultimately, they are made special by the CM giving the tour. Some of these folks are just outstanding, others are just good.

Here's hoping you get an outstanding one...and no, I won't give out names...

What are you going to do with the kids during tour time?

Kids....What kids?:ROFLOL: My husband and I are going ALONE!!! It is for our anniversary, and believe me the kids have been begging to go. I tell them they don't know how spoiled they are, with a family of nine kids, we still take them every year. You won't drop a few names? (just kidding) I am hoping that we get a good tour guide also.... We board our plane in 21 hours!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: GF here we come!!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Yes!!! the day has FINALLY come!!! I leave for the airport in less then 10 hours! Just finished up a paper I had to write for one of my MBA classes, so now I can relax!!! Forcasting for snow in Philly tomorrow, so glad I am heading south... Disney here we come!! :xmas: :wave: :xmas:

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

The DH and I leave Tuesday morning out of GRR and will be ready for MVMCP! :xmas:

I have been mostly packed for a week now and cannot WAIT! This weekend is going to take soooooooooo long! I am so EXCITED!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

One weeks from this moment, 8:03 am EST, we should be pulling away from the boarding area of Rochester International Airport in NY and departing for the great blue yonder on route to MCO and WDW !!!! :sohappy:
I just ordered my pre-paid photo pass cd and printed maps of all the photo cd locations for the parks. Never thought to slow down on the way to the turnstiles at the MK and get the photo before the train station.:hammer: Well, just another item to do as a first on our trip. You would think that after several trips you might run out of "firsts" but that's part of the magic!!!!
One week, one week, one week - I don't know how I'm gonna sleep :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Juliaz3

We fly out on Monday Dec 8 at noon! Saw a Disney special on the Travel Channel (thanks to another poster) and it was all about Christmas at Disney so we got super-excited.

This is our second trip as a couple and we intend to take it slow and amble around. Last time I had to make sure my husband saw/rode as many things as possible. We had the BEST time and yet I knew we should come back when we could spend more time just absorbing the sights and sounds. Here we come!

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

9 more days - doing the single digit dance! DS brought over the kids' suitcases today and the packing has offically begun. (Since the trip was a secret until just last week, all of their vacation clothes were at my house.) They also raided my supply of Disney DVD's so they can really start getting in the mood....

Upvote 0

dove_

9 days! doing the single digit shimmy :)

Cannot WAIT for my friends to finally experience WDW the right way!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

4 wake-ups, 3 days of school!!!:sohappy::sohappy: Just checked the 10-forcast on the web and it looks sunny, warm, only a 10 % chance of rain for any of the days we are there. The weather for flying out of NY looks okay, not warm and sunny but no snow!!! :xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom