Dead body found in employee parking lot

mikeymouse

Well they can no longer say that no one has died on disney property.

A myth.

Probably from being overworked and under paid. I have heard its pretty stressful how some of the CM's have to work to make a living in Central FL, skipping from job to job.

Epcot_Imagineer

Well, isn't it that nobody has "died" on property in the sense that you're not pronounced dead until they get you into a hospital and declared it by a doctor?

There actually have been a few incidents where people have been declared dead on the scene, in 1984 there was a plane crash in the Epcot parking lot, and a man was declared dead on the scene.

majorrfb

A myth.

Probably from being overworked and under paid. I have heard its pretty stressful how some of the CM's have to work to make a living in Central FL, skipping from job to job.

Could you be more specific. I for one would be interested in reading what you have heard.

Buried20KLeague

Well, isn't it that nobody has "died" on property in the sense that you're not pronounced dead until they get you into a hospital and declared it by a doctor?

If you go to snopes (a popular urban legend verification site), they cover this topic. It's not true. Just an urban legend that continues to this day.

Kamikaze

Correct. It does hold true that in most cases, they wait to pronounce death til at a hospital. This doesn't only apply to Disney.

rkelly42

In all instances the deceased has to bee obviously dead for a medic to declare them passed on, on scene. Otherwise they are to be transported to hospital to be declared deceased there by a doctor. It happens on many occasions that people are declared dead at their homes or other places due to circumstances of the death or length of time they were down for. WDW is such a busy property and not many people go alone that it is probably very rare for someone to have a prolonged down time which is probably why there are not more deaths on property.

britdaw

Aww, I wonder what happened to her? :( How sad that she died there in her car, alone. I really hope it was natural causes and not anything else. God rest her soul.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom