D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusey

Disney just posted a photo of IasW with the #horizons hashtag. This begs the question, what are they doing to small world? Oh God don't let it be something bad
Each one so far has been about the complete history of an attraction, first Country Bears now Small World. Do you think they could be announcing a new Disney + series at the panel about Disney Park History?

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No
Each one so far has been about the complete history of an attraction, first Country Bears now Small World. Do you think they could be announcing a new Disney + series at the panel about Disney Park History?
Could be, but wouldn't that be at the TV or D+ panel if there are those?

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
Thank god for the Florida marvel contract.
Even with the contract, I don’t think they’d dare.

Part of Small World with Groot is that it’s testing the waters for Marvel in Japan. Marvel has an audience in America.

Disney/Pixar characters 100% will come, but I doubt we’ll ever see Marvel

Sneaky

Even with the contract, I don’t think they’d dare.

Part of Small World with Groot is that it’s testing the waters for Marvel in Japan. Marvel has an audience in America.

Disney/Pixar characters 100% will come, but I doubt we’ll ever see Marvel
Doesn’t main Disney really want olc to add marvel?

Disstevefan1

Disney just posted a photo of IasW with the #horizons hashtag. This begs the question, what are they doing to small world? Oh God don't let it be something bad
IASWchanges.jpg

Disneyson

I think it is quite obvious that the Parks socials are giving us little bits to chew on until D23.

- I DEFINITELY think Vacation Hoedown is coming to Country Bears, with songs like “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride”, “Under The Sea”, “In Summer”, and selections from “A Goofy Movie” as examples of “Summer” Disney songs.

- Small World will VERY LIKELY get characters.

I think it’s very likely that we’ll see one or two more posts like this. I’m predicting:

- “Having a blast at Big Thunder Mountain! #Horizons” (foreshadowing Explosive Finale)

- “D23 Parks panel is one day away - Who’s excited for a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow? #Horizons” (foreshadowing CoP Finale)

- “Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho #Horizons” (foreshadowing PotC bar)

Last edited:

Homemade Imagineering

I think it is quite obvious that the Parks socials are giving us little bits to chew on until D23.

- I DEFINITELY think Vacation Hoedown is coming to Country Bears, with songs like “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride”, “Under The Sea”, “In Summer”, and selections from “A Goofy Movie” as examples of “Summer” Disney songs.

I think it’s very likely that we’ll see one or two more posts like this. I’m predicting:

- “Having a blast at Big Thunder Mountain! #Horizons” (foreshadowing Explosive Finale)

- “D23 Parks panel is one day away - Who’s excited for a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow? #Horizons” (foreshadowing CoP Finale)

- “Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho #Horizons” (foreshadowing PotC
I will be patiently waiting for the Imagination post 😭

BrerFoxesBayouAdventure

- “Drink up me hearties, Yo Ho #Horizons” (foreshadowing PotC
What's being foreshadowed with PotC?

DisneyHead123

Have there been any murmurings about a new country in World Showcase? I know that one has been around forever, but I saw something on an All Ears video that seemed like it might be hinting at that. Or could have just been chatter.

MouseEarsMom33

Have there been any murmurings about a new country in World Showcase? I know that one has been around forever, but I saw something on an All Ears video that seemed like it might be hinting at that. Or could have just been chatter.

Not any strong rumors, that I am aware of. However, if there is a new country, some thoughts are it will be Brazil and will be announced during the D23 Brazil event later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom